Texecom Elite Supervision fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have got a supervision fault for 2 weeks. It is coming from a wireless window contact. BATtery is fine. It is not polling.

I checked on here and solution seemed to be to put in to commissioning mode. I opened the cover (tamper) and waited 20 minutes, but the alarm still with supervision error. I could see in the ricochet monitor that it was trying to do something, but no result. I tried to remove and reinsert battery from the sensor.

Any advice please?

Sponsored Links
1. What panel?
2. How long has it been installed?
3.Short video of ricochet monitor?

1. Premier Elite 24
2. Ricochet has been for around 2 years.
3. What exactly should I video? Do you want it in commissioning mode?

I have 4 devices on ricochet. They all connect directly to the controller as it is in a central position. In ricochet monitor 3 of the devices are green. The fourth (problem one) is blue. It shows full bars on battery etc., just not on polling.

Sponsored Links
Two years all batteries should be changed.

you said it was trying something, this doesn’t mean anything to me.

in ricochet diagnostics you will get data from devices that are online, but those with supervision fails will be blank.

ricochet monitor doesn’t show battery strength neither does ricochet diagnostics, but both would indicate low battery but not if there’s a supervision fault

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back