Texecom Part Arm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

First off I want to say how helpful this forum has been regarding setting up my Texecom 64w system last year. All the information I got from here made it a doddle!

But I've become a bit stumped when trying to configure a part arm for my shed. I'm wanting to enable a part arm to only include the door contact for the shed. This contact is currently assigned to zone 16 on my panel.
I've found lots of information regarding a 'night mode' where you omit a landing PIR. But I'm a bit lost on creating a separate part arm (2?). I have access through a smartcom to Wintex.

Would the process be:

1. Make zone 9 (front door contact) omittable. At the moment the omittable attribute for this is not ticked? i'm not sure on this one.
  2. On ALL my other devices apart from the shed. Tick the box for Part 2 Omit. So zone 16 is the only zone without part 2 omit ticked.
  3. In area programming add Area A to part arm silent.
  4. Then once I enter my user code. I can choose part arm instead of full and choose part 2?

I hope this makes sense!

Thanks,

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back