texecom premier 88 power problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I just have noticed that If I disconnect the main supply I get full alarm, keypad are disable and the only way to stop is to connect supply and access code , the batteries (2) have been replaced a month ago and are in good health. so the pannel is working on main supply, have checked all fuses and are ok, have also noted that have lost time and date

Bit confused now !!!!

Sponsored Links
Are you sure the fuse and the batteries are ok , the fuse should be simple , disconnect the batts and put a multimeter on the leads ( on DC ) should be around 13.8 v DC

There is a battery inside the panel and is fully charged also the system has an additional power supply with a fully charged battery
Both at 13,8 volt
The pcb has 4 fuses and all are ok
If I press the batt kick start sw while there is no mains connected, the panel is back alive but only if the sw is pushed down continuously !!!!

A healthy battery.

Voltage is NO indication that there is any capacity available, in the same way that fumes smelt in your car fuel tank is NO indication that petrol exists!

Sponsored Links
Ok
Well these are 2 new battery fitted about s month ago
I just received 2 new yusa battery last week I will fit them is the system an will report back
Thanks

Ok
Well these are 2 new battery fitted about s month ago
I just received 2 new yusa battery last week I will fit them is the system an will report back
Thanks
Ok
Just fitted 2 new yusa bat and disconnected mains and yes the alarm stayed silent
So I m going to find out if one or both are faulty and return them to supplier

Thanks Europlex

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back