Texecom Premier: ATS Path Fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Morning,
For some reason my panel is displaying an ats path fault on com 2. It's the GSM module, but it's working fine as i'm able to receive and send texts to the panel.

I'm trying to clear the system alert, but it's not going away.

I'm entering the engineer code and then pushing the reset button. Any help would be welcomed.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Go into eng press 7 yes , this takes you to comms section scroll to comm port set up , press yes , go to comm 2 press reset ,this will reset the comm port , now press 0 on the keypad,if the gsm is talking to the panel it will say ... Unread in the display , if it's saying Atz and counting it's not talking to the panel, come out of engineering

As suggested you can reset the com port.

However if the problem persits after the reset.

go into engineering press 7 (UDL Digi options)Yes, 8 (com port setup) Yes, scroll down and let us know what is programmed on each com port.

Press menu to get back to UDL digi options, press 7 (Setup modules), Yes, and scroll down to Signal and report back the findings. -88dbm better than -88 should be fine. (the manual will tell you that this is a borderline signal (i have a unit running at -90dBm with no warnings although the manual says no signal at -88dBm). Move the aerial and retest to check if the signal improved.

Press menu to get back to UDL digi options, press 4 (Digi options), Yes, and advised what is programmed here.

Press menu to get back to UDL digi options, press 3 (program digi) Yes, press yes and go through the ARC1 programming, in particular note your numbers being dialled are correct and the config section at the end. Press Yes and your back at ARC 1, scroll down to ARC 2 and repeat process.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for all the help, I've remotely logged in via Wintex and it's saying

GSM Status: Online
GSM Signal Strength -079 dBN (jumps to -083 dBn)
GSM Bit Error Rate 000

in system status the red indicators are:
Engineer working
System open
UDL enabled
Com 1 Power On (Com 1 is the LAN port)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back