Texecom Premier Elite 48 - Impaq Contact W Help!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone,

I'm in the process of programming my new alarm, its a Texecom Premier Elite 48, with 32XP Expander. I've managed to get the system to learn the PIR sensors, i'm struggling with the door contact sensors (Impaq Contact-W), the control panel isn't able to find them.

I've shorted the re-learn jumper, inserted the battery and then hit the learn command on the keypad as per the instructions, tried various combinations of this but still no luck.

Is there something I am missing? Appreciate any help with this!

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Thanks just tried it that way, still no joy unfortunately, still not detecting the sensor. Tried it with both door sensors. Is there anything else I could try?

I've just checked the packaging again, it looks like I've been sent the wrong product.

The label has the product code GBC-0004-B (India), they should have sent me GBC-0001-B which I think is the UK product. I'm thinking the 32XP Expander I have is not compatible with this sensor, as it's set for the indian market. The PIR sensors have right UK product code, which is probably why they are working.

Has anyone come across this before?

Sponsored Links
India is 866Mhz I believe rather than 868 so it wouldn't work unless the expander was for Indian market also.

so return them to your supplier for the UK model.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back