Texecom Premier Elite keypad tones

dty

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I have a Texecom Premier Elite 48 with a mix of LCDP and LCDLP keypads. Is it possible to configure the keypad to not beep when you're pressing the buttons? We have one keypad on the landing so we can part set the downstairs overnight, and the beeping when I disarm it in the morning often wakes the children up.

I've looked in the installer manual and the volume adjustment is mentioned in there under Engineer Utils > Adjust Volumes, but that doesn't seem to do anything useful.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
As per picture

Attachments

• IMG_2777.png
    IMG_2777.png
    547.2 KB · Views: 55
Thank @sparkymarka. How do I get there? I can't find any mention of it in the installation manual or master user guide.

Google ….Texecom premier keypad menu settings or below

Attachments

• IMG_2778.png
    IMG_2778.png
    527.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Thanks
Reactions: dty
Sponsored Links
‘kin ace! Thank you! I’ve had the system for a few years now and have gone into all sorts of dark corners including wiring home made things into various digital outputs, and this is the first I’ve heard about keypads having a local menu! Thank you!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back