Texecom Premier Elite Part Arm with Control Timer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I am trying to figure out how to part arm Area A with a control timer using Wintex. I can do full arm with control timer but how would I do it for part arm? I have omitted zones for part arm and it all works fine when I part arm from the keypad. But how do I get it to part arm with the control timer instead of fully arming?

Sponsored Links
Easiest way is probably with Texecom connect App if you have it.
As you have a little more flexibility that way
For example;-
arming time needs to be a 5 minute window (so arming at 13:00 would have a timer 13:13:05)
The recipe would run the timer and then part set the alarm based on your selection.

to disarm at 14:00 hrs the timer would 14:00 - 14:05 disarm

Otherwise a spare latch key zone and attribute for part arming

I have a few customer part arming the house on night automatically and full arming other zones, some have timers for disarm and some dont.

the other advantage with the app would be if you were going away you login and turn the recipes as desired, without the need to do so in the panel.

Thanks for the reply. I am still using the old texecom app with ComIP (been waiting for the Texecom Smartcom 4G which has just finally been released).

So won't be able to use recipes for the time being.

How would I set it up using the latch key zone? I set a spare zone to latch key, tick part arm attribute. Do I I then need to assign to Area B and set the control timer for B?

yes the 4G has been released and it has an embedded sim, which I am unsure an end user can activate.

look at the latch key.
look at control timer
look at an output programmed as a control timer

Sponsored Links
Ok I will have a look at those thanks.

As a quicker workaround for now - is it possible to manually part arm and then get the control timer to automatically disarm? Or will it only disarm a full arm? It didn't seem to disarm when I tried it with manually part-arming.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back