Texecom Premier Elite W & Smartcom in Spain

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
I'm in need of some help & advice from the experts on here please.
I have my Prem Elite 64W & Smartcom which I have brought with me to Spain. It was only ever part installed by myself never completed due to a divorce & a relocation to Spain now I've retired.

Now installed it here with 3 x PIR's & 3 x Door contacts.
Now I need to commission it, & as a novice I'm struggling.

So can I still use the Smartcom here in Spain, I've tried connecting it, however, the 192.168.2.1 doesn't seem to work here ? I was trying to ensure it was connecting to the home WiFi.

The system says no network found ?
I can't really do much more without knowing its connecting correctly.
Can't generate an app code etc via the android app to gain access to the app on my phone.

Really grateful for some advice & guidance please.

Steve

Sponsored Links
Have you gone through the smart com set up ? Was it working on a router in the uk ? if so you may be better resetting the smart com and starting again with the set up

Have you gone through the smart com set up ? Was it working on a router in the uk ? if so you may be better resetting the smart com and starting again with the set up
Hi, yes followed through the instructions entered the passphrase when asked, then the WiFi password here in Spain and it just times out every time.
I tried using the 192.168.2.1 to find WiFi here but it won't do anything ?

Sponsored Links
Hi, yes followed through the instructions entered the passphrase when asked, then the WiFi password here in Spain and it just times out every time.
I tried using the 192.168.2.1 to find WiFi here but it won't do anything ?
I don't know how to reset the smartcom ?

Press the button on the smartcom 5 times ….it will flash a couple of times , then wait

Oh ok thank you ill give it a try
Do you think that the 192.168.2.1 should work out it Spain is that just a uk address, as I just can't get the smartcom to connect to the home WiFi

That’s the smart com address , when you activate the smart com it acts like a local access point so you can connect to it and connect to your router ….

Oh I see, ok, well I'm clearly doing something wrong...as usual when trying things like this

Press the button on the smartcom 5 times ….it will flash a couple of times , then wait
Morning, yes it worked I now have a solid WiFi light, rebooted the home router, then did 5x press on the smartcom, it worked first time.
Thank uou

How do I past all the initial tampers as I now need to generate an app code for my phone, 1234 gains access, but following videos on You tube won't work to take me to the user menu..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back