texecom premier elite zone setup/power on questions

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi:)

i've just put power on with most wired components installed, i'm folllowing the installation guide which says to mute the alarm using the default code, then select yes to confirm devices.

then enter the default engineers code and select 1 or use the up/down key to select zone setup.

when powering on my system the keypad buzzers sound and i then cancel by inputting the deafult code, the faults listed below then scroll through. i'm unsure how to actually confirm the device as the scroll & yes keys seem to be unresponsive.

zone 3 tamper (unknown issue i need to investigate)
zone 5 tamper (isn't connected)
zone 6 tamper (ins't connected)
Battery fault (unsure what this could be, battery is brand new)

i've also tried to enter the zone setup menu as stated in the manual, by entering the default code, however selecting key 1 or the scroll to the relevant section again doesn't seem t have any effect.

i imagine i'm doing something wrong, any ideas to give me a shove in the right direction please?

Sponsored Links
type your code in twice straight after each other, first time starts the scrolling the second takes you into menus

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back