Texecom Premier keypad- How to activate extra zone?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys.

I got texecom premier 24 with elite keypad.

I have wired a door switch from my garage and connected it to Zone 1 on the keypad.

However, I still can only see the 8 zones from the main control box and not the garage switch I connected directly to the keypad

Can anyone tell me how to activate this zone that has been connected to the keypad?

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
You need to map the zone in keypad set up eg keypad 1 zone 1 mapped to zone 9 now you can program zone 9

Thanks very much! Garage now linked to zone 9. However, got an issue.

Coming up as tamper 65k........

I have 3 switches (garage door, window, entrance door). All NC switches wired in series with double EOL (2k2 and 4k2) in the last switch.

Any idea where I gone wrong?

It's wired wrong ! 😄 for a start if you have a spare zone on the keypad split down the contacts I only ever fit one device per zone , much better if you have a fault , you may be better off wiring the devices 4 wire if you are going to have 3 devices on one zone , as using eol won't give you any benefits, how many cores to garage keypad ? And do you have any spare zones on the main panel ? As you could back feed a zone to the main control panel.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back