Texecom premier Zones not mapped

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
got a question for you all.

Texecom premier 48 with 32 zone wireless expander. Zones 17 up to 40 are wireless zones but 41 up over say zones not mapped despite having capacity on the panel any idea how to “map these zones?”

Thanks

Sponsored Links
It’s wireless zones I want to map into it for smart plugs etc. I’ve plenty of wired zones free it’s the wireless ones I need

what panel do you have?

the smart plug occupies 1 zone (has to be a free wireless zone)

Sponsored Links
Elite 48 with the 32 zone wireless expansion.

Wireless zones start at 17 so in theory should goto 48 but the stop at 39. Zone 40 says zone not mapped?

Unfortunately that's not the way the zones work.

prior to the 12W and the 64W, max number of zones matched the model number, so a 12W actually capable 16 zones not 12 and a 64W has a zone count of 80, but realistically its going to be a max of 76 based on how they would be achieved as the max.

so with the 48 :-

8 zones are assigned to the panel pcb (48W only has 1-4 zones) zones 1-8
you can have 4 expanders ie 8XP or 8XP-W or 1 32XP-W. (32 zones) zones 9-40
8 zones are mapped to hard wired keypads, and represent hard wired zones. zones 41-48

You say your starting a 32XP-W on address 2 so zones for wireless would be 17 - 40 (that's because the highest address allowed on an expander on a 48 panel is address 4 not address 5

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back