Texecom Smartcom flashing blue cloud led

Joined
13 Nov 2010
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have my smartcom directly connected to the ont so it shouldn't have a firewall/isp parental settings blocking communication. I have tried unplugging both plugs to reboot it. Yet the cloud led is still flashing. When I try enabling the app it's says "incorrect config call terminated"

According to the label on the box the smartcom uses version 4 firmware and my panel uses version 5
 
Last edited:
Not set up correctly. Unprogram the smart com and reprogram it up step by step and make sure UDL passcode is set up.
 

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top