- Joined
- 13 Nov 2010
- Messages
- 98
- Reaction score
- 0
- Country

Hi
I have my smartcom directly connected to the ont so it shouldn't have a firewall/isp parental settings blocking communication. I have tried unplugging both plugs to reboot it. Yet the cloud led is still flashing. When I try enabling the app it's says "incorrect config call terminated"
According to the label on the box the smartcom uses version 4 firmware and my panel uses version 5
I have my smartcom directly connected to the ont so it shouldn't have a firewall/isp parental settings blocking communication. I have tried unplugging both plugs to reboot it. Yet the cloud led is still flashing. When I try enabling the app it's says "incorrect config call terminated"
According to the label on the box the smartcom uses version 4 firmware and my panel uses version 5
Last edited: