Texecom SmartCom Setup

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've been working through upgrading Firmware and setting up a SmartCom module for my Premier Elite 48 Panel and could do with a hand!

I followed the instructions exactly and got as far as turning on SmartCom at the Keypad and it trying to dial for a 6 digit code so I can start connecting things to the system. I initially got an Ack Failure message, so checked everything, I have a GUID, I have a UDL password.

I used Wintex to have a look at settings and changed a drop-down box, then changed it back, I'm now getting a message that the settings are wrong. I then went back through the setup and also changed from ARC1 to ARC2, now I'm getting a Call Settings error and nothing more.

I have a solid blue light on the LAN light, the Cloud light is flashing.

I have access via Wintex over USB, so I can quickly check setting and change them - is there a guide somewhere to how this should look in Wintex? Or some other stuff I can try?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I had a look on Wintex again and changed one of the settings to use COM2 rather than being unset and that seems to have sorted it, I'm in now, just setting the App up now.

Sponsored Links
Setup the App, assigned sensors to rooms and now it's telling me "Access to this system is currently disabled". Urrrgh. Any clues?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back