Texecom user access timer con

Joined
31 Dec 2012
Messages
72
Reaction score
1
Location
Durham
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I am trying to set one user to only have access to the alarm one day a week. I have set control timer 1 Time A to the days where I don’t want the user to have access (including today) and set user locker by control timer 1

The panel has 2 areas which the user who I want to limit access to can only disarm area a

When I type the code for the user in, it just says welcome and allows both arming and disarming

Any ideas what I am doing wrong
 
Timer needs at least 5 minutes clear, so if you locked it out for 10pm today, then you would need to have it set up before 9.55pm but don’t see your programming so can’t be certain anything else is right or wrong.

Most common error is not allowing if enough time
 
in terms of testing, to make sure you have it programed correctly I would set it for in 10 minutes time, then you can test and retest until you know you have it correct, then set for the times you want it to work for.
 
just an update it’s working today, yesterday I was setting a start time that had already happened, all working now, just to test on Thursday to ensure it works at expected
 
Yeup start time for testing needs a few minutes so always recommend testing by setting up for 10 minutes in the future.

The. Program in the actual times you want
 

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top