Texecom Veritas

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good afternoon Team
I have a problem..... The upstairs Veritas Keypad has a line of numbers stopped working. I have replaced the unit expecting to just re programme a new Passcode and back to normal but not to be unfortunately...
With the power back on to the Alarm both the keypads light up red in the zones but cannot be cancelled with my old passcode or a new one which I tried to input to to no avail. Can I fix this or do I need a professional?
Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Hi Handymanjo
Just turned power back on and tried 4321 on both keypads and alarm not cancelled so power back off. Not resolved but thanks

I take it you have a keypad downstairs as well, make sure the DIP switches are set to different addresses from each other.

This applies to the Veritas Excel, not sure what panel you have

Attachments

• DA122A8E-AE49-452E-827D-69981B9F5058.jpeg
    DA122A8E-AE49-452E-827D-69981B9F5058.jpeg
    297 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
As above more than likely they both have address 1 …

check the dill switch on the old keypad you took off and set the new one the same ….

Good evening SandyLyon / sparkymarka
Thanks for the info on DIP switches. The upper keypad now functions but I have a Tamper Light still showing on the keypad
Do you have a simple solution for this one? Thanks in advance

Good evening Guys
Tamper Light now extinguished and back to normal. Thanks for your assistance

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back