Thank you to George Floyd demonstrators for testing social distancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t say inequality was there for their benefit, in fact I’d suggest , in this country it’s barely there at all

and thats why inequality still exists: white people, who haven't experienced it say it doesnt.

At some point we have to decide are we protesting the fact that there’s inequality now
there is.

there isn’t one policy of law and order for black or ethnic minorities and another law and order for everyone else.
so why do BAME get treated worse?

have you read the Williams report?
or the Lammy report?

Sponsored Links
I didn’t say inequality was there for their benefit, in fact I’d suggest , in this country it’s barely there at all , indeed i’d go as far as to say , aside from policing issues (thats a different story, blacks are unnarrestable and undetainable) inequality is stacked against the whites.
I know some people think this, but I've really got no idea why people think that. Can you explain a bit please?

Sponsored Links
no. i think it’s quite understandable.
I don't, it seems to be in the same territory as flat earth and creationism, without anything to support it.

Actually that's unfair on creationism, that's a result of religious brainwashing, very understandable.

I didn’t say inequality was there for their benefit, in fact I’d suggest , in this country it’s barely there at all , indeed i’d go as far as to say , aside from policing issues (thats a different story, blacks are unnarrestable and undetainable) inequality is stacked against the whites. The problem is that IF it’s there they latch on to it and amplify it by 250 years for their own self pity. the same law and order applies to everyone. there isn’t one policy of law and order for black or ethnic minorities and another law and order for everyone else.
At some point we have to decide are we protesting the fact that there’s inequality now or are we still protesting the fact that there was inequality hundreds of years ago. combining the two seperate issues means there will be no solution, and the black population will continue to successfully self perpetuate itself as the ‘victim’ .
Racism portrayed in a nutshell...

Well done!

Racism portrayed in a nutshell...

Well done!
yes. totally agree with you , everything anyone ever says to contribute to any argument or debate could be suitably manipulated to be racially offensive ,homophobic, transphobic etc etc should the recipient wish to be the ‘victim’ or portray the contributor as the aggressor or aggravator .another problem that will forever exist in favour of the ‘victim’.
The English language is particularly vile in this respect.

Nice to see a gammon "protecting" a memorial the copper who was killed defending parliament by ****ing all over it. No doubt part of a cunning plan to stop those nasty anti-fascists touching it
Nice to see an angry person protecting a memorial the ........

It's one possible cause for beliefs similar to yours. I'm not sure if it's the reason you hold them though.
thats true, I dont agree with bennymultifinish's assessment but that doesnt make him racist.

another problem that will forever exist in favour of the ‘victim’
TBF I think there is racism, it does exist and it can be unpleasant......and yet if people complain and that is interprete as playing the victim -what can they do to make change?

I actually don't think BLM spokespeople help the matter because they have such tunnel vision.....a more balanced viewpoint would help their cause far more.

thats true, I dont agree with bennymultifinish's assessment but that doesnt make him racist.

TBF I think there is racism, it does exist and it can be unpleasant......and yet if people complain and that is interprete as playing the victim -what can they do to make change?

I actually don't think BLM spokespeople help the matter because they have such tunnel vision.....a more balanced viewpoint would help their cause far more.
thank you! opiniated, uneducated , realist. certainly not racist. But how quick some people are to wave the stick.

this is unbelievable .....

a post of Notch's that i agree with.

what benny said and your following post sums up exactly what i have been trying to say these past couple of days,

I have a question.
Imarn Ayton, who seems to be of African origin by her name is leading the BLM protests.
Why does she try to be white by having blonde hair?

Irony 101.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back