That 9/11 programme last night

Sooey millions of people died in the world wars ....WHY because some idiot wanted power ,wealth, domination or whatever and didnt give a fek about who or how many died,
Couple of thousand on 9/11 not a problem to people that .

To many things dont add up every intelligence agency even the russians told them it was going to happen and more or less to the day but nothin was done WHY is it because they knew exactly what would happen.

Standard policy is to intercept ANY aircraft that has been out of contact after around ten minutes yet 3 planes can attack the biggest targets in america , Oh yeah it was an exercise day.

Sponsored Links
The passengers on the planes were real enough, they were sacrificed in the most heinous crime ever perpetuated.

Standard policy is to intercept ANY aircraft that has been out of contact after around ten minutes yet 3 planes can attack the biggest targets in america , Oh yeah it was an exercise day.

Are you sure about that? As far as I know pilots are not in constant contact with air traffic control,

they'd need an awful lot of air traffic controllers to talk to them all if they were.

Sponsored Links
After take off, the tower controller hands them over to radar control (different frequency).

I find it impossible to believe that not one of the four aircraft managed to squark the code 7500 unlawful interferance, or go to the international distress frequency 121.5MHz

Why were all the air traffic transcript tapes shredded?

There is too much that does not add up.

because whatever facts are put in front of you, you will never be happy with and you will always beleive in your conspiracy theories.

Therefore i really cant be bothered, so if you wish to believe that then believe it.

Im happy with what i believe

Sooey.
Do a wee bit more checking it may have been in the air for hours but that was after it was intercepted and followed to make sure it was not going to crash somewhere dangerous.
Within 10 mins of losing contact Norad where informed and f 16`s` and AWACS changed course within 10 mins off norad being informed to start off to intercept it

Trazor i put that pages ago ;)

For all those that believe governments and think life is precious to them.

Why are we in Iraq and why have roughly 4700 soldiers lost their lives its for
WMD and low and behold that was a lie so 4700 lives for what

I don't believe that anyone doubts what governments are capable of. Especially if it means clinging on for another few years.
But to believe that the american government planned and instigated that attack on their own people in their own major city is ridiculous. I hated bush and his 'advisors' rumsfeldt especially, as much as anyone. But even those pr1cks wouldn't have dared to do anything like that.

But to believe that the american government planned and instigated that attack on their own people in their own major city is ridiculous.

I agree fully, but I could believe, they knew about the possibility of attacks, and just stood back.

So sooey you also believe that they knew nothing about pearl harbour didnt suppress the intercepted radio messages etc .
It was just by chance that the main carriers and battle group set to sea days beforehand leaving what would be classed as expendable ships.
There way off getting into the war and making an absolute fortune that we have only recently finished paying for.

Or are the documents that are coming to light about that all lies

Sponsored Links
Back