THE £100.000.000 EURO JACKPOT

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is insane what the hell can anyone do with this sort of money it is madness, 100 grand would do me nice.

Sponsored Links
dont know bt im sure i could think somethings up! You got a job now then BOB?

Thermo said:
dont know bt im sure i could think somethings up! You got a job now then BOB?

yes thankyou i have been given the title cheif rat catcher with rentakill

Sponsored Links
i'm buying a ticket ;) i was going to buy one for yesterday but forgot . . . :rolleyes: cant help thinking . . if i had bought a ticket . . . would it have been me . . .

will buy 2 lucky dips i think, for this weeks! :p

and bob, you could put it into a high interest account, and take out £2m a year, you would never have to work ever again! and live in luxury! no more vermin!

if i won i would go part time rat catching and i will give a million to all my favorites on here ha ha ha

ps i would also invest in OTTO,S new fuel refinary

B.O.BS GOT A JOB said:
This is insane what the hell can anyone do with

this sort of money it is madness, 100 grand would do me nice.

i cant understand that reasoning surely " the more the merrier " ? if you won 200 million just give most of it away you must have family and charitys to fund and wouldnt you like a holiday retreats in west indes / canaries / great yarmouth :) etc etc

I wouldnt need one of those financial advisers either !! somebody wins 6 million and they are advising them the best way to invest it and earn interest !! god how much do they want :!: :!: :!: :eek:

poshman said:
B.O.BS GOT A JOB said:
This is insane what the hell can anyone do with

this sort of money it is madness, 100 grand would do me nice.

i cant understand that reasoning surely " the more the merrier " ? if you won 200 million just give most of it away you must have family and charitys to fund and wouldnt you like a holiday retreats in west indes / canaries / great yarmouth :) etc etc

I wouldnt need one of those financial advisers either !! somebody wins 6 million and they are advising them the best way to invest it and earn interest !! god how much do they want :!: :!: :!: :eek:

these so called finance advisers cost me £48.000 about 10 years ago and whay would anyone need these vermin if they called round my house i would have a man size rat catcher like i said i would carry on part time.

B.O.BS GOT A JOB said:
yes thankyou i have been given the title cheif rat catcher with rentakill

Damn, if they had made you a junior rat catcher you could have used the nick... (wait for it!)

"BOB LOW JOB" :eek:

If anyone needs me, I'll be washing my mouth out with soap. :LOL:

Oh, but £100M. I could spend that.

Winning £100K would be nice, but you can't buy and run a yacht on that much, and you definitely can't have a private jet. You could get your licence and a Cessna, but that's about it.

But with £100M, then you can buy yourself a serious yacht, a serious private jet, nice places to live, the ability to go anywhere you want to in the world whenever you want to. You can do daft things if you like. If you want to have midgets in gorilla costumes driving miniature cars around your 200-acre Wiltshire estate 24 hours a day, you can afford it. If you want to buy 100 year-old bottles of wine and then give them to winos in the street, you can do that.

If there's someone you have always disliked, you could offer him a million pounds to change his name by deedpoll to "I'm a moron", or "please kick me". :LOL:

crafty1289 said:
i'm buying a ticket ;) i was going to buy one for yesterday but forgot . . . :rolleyes: cant help thinking . . if i had bought a ticket . . . would it have been me . . .

will buy 2 lucky dips i think, for this weeks! :p

and bob, you could put it into a high interest account, and take out £2m a year, you would never have to work ever again! and live in luxury! no more vermin!
I see all are jumping on the bandwagon now it's worth something, well it should only be available to those that have been doing it week in week out since it was last won like a syndicate. ;)

If I won it, do you know I'd still do DIY AND post on this site. I may would probably be the most unpopular person, but I wouldn't care!! Notice to the boss, the only notice I'd give would be in the form of a single digit salute !!

could always pay someone to kill tony bliar. wont be missed much.

get that money and you could live on the interest alone

andy

Lol now you have redflagged this site to chelt HQ about shyooting b'liar
I would give the New Labour 50% of my win ...
only kidding I would be climbing that big ben clock tower with the sniper rifle with plenty of dumdum 7.62mm rounds as the rats run from the burning building on fire as my hand picked ex SAS mercanaries have planted an detonated what fawkes ...fawked up

bob working
hate to tell you Rentokill just scr*wed up you chance of a final salary Retirement settlement .. the dirty Rats ..

all that money I would live the George Best dream ....(~Yikes Im doing some of that now marrying a beauty queen ,an retiring early an being a p**shead ,lol)

Sponsored Links
Back