National Lottery

I've made a small fortune out of the lottery ever since it started. How? Easy; I've never bought a ticket. :D :D :D Every time the numbers one to six don't come up I'm a pound better off. :cool: :cool: :cool: There've been a few weeks when I've lost nine pounds this way but those are pretty rare. I've worked out the probabilities and, on average, I'm laughing all the way to the bank! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

PS: When the mid-week lottery started I suddenly found myself 'making' twice as much money without even trying! :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
I've made a small fortune out of the lottery ever since it started. How? Easy; I've never bought a ticket. :D :D :D Every time the numbers one to six don't come up I'm a pound better off. :cool: :cool: :cool: There've been a few weeks when I've lost nine pounds this way but those are pretty rare. I've worked out the probabilities and, on average, I'm laughing all the way to the bank! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

PS: When the mid-week lottery started I suddenly found myself 'making' twice as much money without even trying! :D :D :D

in that theory i must be loaded, i dont do the lottery all the time, the euro lottery, the daily play lottery, the scratchcards, i dont do the pools and i dont do premium bonds.

how come im not a millionairre by now?

Sponsored Links
Back