The ball is rolling.... so to speak

This thread's giving me the willies. Must we be so graphic describing the operation? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Had mine done a few years ago. Lying in hosp bed and the most gorgeous lady consultant came and gave me a good pre-op exploration! She told me I would have a general anaesthetic as the vas deferens (pipework) was deep, so I never felt a thing. Back at work the next day in the afternoon and no pain at all.

PS When I got to the hospital a nurse gave me a razor and told me to go into the bog and shave (not the whole area, just the s crotum), so it may be a good idea to do this beforehand.

hermes said:
PS When I got to the hospital a nurse gave me a razor and told me to go into the bog and shave (not the whole area, just the s crotum), so it may be a good idea to do this beforehand.
Sorry, razor blades and goolies are just not a good combination. What if you slip . . . You wont need the op after all.

Sponsored Links
hermes said:
Had mine done a few years ago. Lying in hosp bed and the most gorgeous lady consultant came and gave me a good pre-op exploration! She told me I would have a general anaesthetic as the vas deferens (pipework) was deep, so I never felt a thing. Back at work the next day in the afternoon and no pain at all.

Yep I've been told to turn up with bald balls.

tigger said:
...We girls have to put up with all the pain and discomfort of periods every month, ...

We men have to put up with it too :(

Not trying to out do you but;
I had the snip 10 years ago under a local, an hour after the operation had to walk 2 miles to meet wife :eek: , after two days was cycling into work. :) :)
Then got divorced; :D :D :D
A year ago my new perfect wife and I decided it would be great to have the option of children so went in to have it reversed. :eek:
This was done under a general and I can remeber nothing.
had to get driven home but this was due to the general.
Was back running around no problems 3 days later.
IMHO it's all positive mental attitude and a couple of days dicomfort. There are more benefits the ladies like it neatly trimmed

ocemeer said:
...Was back running around no problems 3 days later.

I hope your perfect new wife doesn't find out ;)

Hey! I've found this near where I live:http://www.noscalpelvasectomy.co.uk/

And being resident in the area, I can access the service under the NHS, hopefully.

NSV techniques sound like much less invasion, and quicker recovery. Sounds good!!

Sponsored Links
Back