The benefit cap.

Working in a priests house one day .
Big house 5 bedded (probably for alter boy sleepovers)
As i`m working away he pulls up in his six month old VW (which was renewed yearly and payed in cash) gets his shopping out from waitrose(prob most expensive shop).
House had several videos recorders and colour telles in it ,this was in the days of a video costing over a months wages.

He gets into a chat about being poor and not being payed said he only got 700 quid a year.
No gas or electric bills fed wherever he went for nothing and free beer in the club attached to the chapel.

I thought yeah i would love to be that poor

Sponsored Links
typical divide and rule by the politicians
why are they talking about people getting 20 to 35k on benefits why ?? they created the situation
it is fully the fault off the politicians
they sold off large parts off the affordable social housing stock at vastly reduced costs starting in the 80s without replacing it
resulting in a lack off housing
the fault is fully at the politicians feet they cannot blame people for the high housing part off the benefit system

But what are they going to do about it? It clearly can't continue.

Benefits are there to give people a fall back they are not there for paying sky packages ,the latest LED telles ,new cars ,foreign holidays and in the pub more than working people can afford .
This is not based on hearsay this is based on working in their houses you get the occasional one that isn`t like this and they are probably the most genuine and not claiming for stuff they are entitled to without fiddling the system with lies and false medical problems

Sponsored Links
Benefits are there to give people a fall back they are not there for paying sky packages ,the latest LED telles ,new cars ,foreign holidays and in the pub more than working people can afford .
This is not based on hearsay this is based on working in their houses you get the occasional one that isn`t like this and they are probably the most genuine and not claiming for stuff they are entitled to without fiddling the system with lies and false medical problems

hard working people get benefits couples can earn 43k and indeed still get "benefits" and thats not including the obvious"child benefits"
most people on benefits are hard working people

It's not a benefit cap they need it's a Dutch cap, or sterilisation!

A good eugenics program is all the country needs to whittle down this feckless parasitical underclass....and scare the rest into not wanting to become one of "them" and get them back to work like the rest of us mugs!!

This 26k cap they are stating what nobody has mentioned is that this is ALL tax free, ni free and yet there are some folk earning less than that and paying taxes,ni............should all be capped at 16k

What seems to be conveniently forgotten is that the net figure £26k which is the max for claiments, is considerably less for the workers when the costs of travelling to work is deducted.
Surely the average cost of this element should be deducted fron the £26k.

The cap should be the minimum wage. If it's good enough for citizen 'A' then it's good enough for citizens BCD and E.

That would mean most people are better off in work.

hard working people get benefits couples can earn 43k and indeed still get "benefits" and thats not including the obvious"child benefits"
most people on benefits are hard working people

I think the people the politicians are on about are those who decide to have extremely large families, to avoid working, and those for whom benefits seem to be a culture. When I was unemployed, I got contribution based JSA for 6 months. This then went on to income based JSA. Because my partner has a small income from her late husbands' company pension scheme £80 a month, or £20 a week) they decided I was entitled to about £26 a week JSA. Even the housing benefit was affected, and we didn't get full housing benefit, but had to still pay £19 a week towards council house rent. As you can imagine, this took almost all of my JSA. Yet there are people in my local, who haven't worked for donkeys years and spend many days and nights a week in there.

PS when I started the job I'm in now, the council admitted the housing benefit had been calculated wrongly in their favour, but as I had (struggled to) paid the rent, I couldn't claim the underpayment of housing benefit back.

Big families? The Roma average around 8 or 10 kids.

This 26k cap they are stating what nobody has mentioned is that this is ALL tax free, ni free and yet there are some folk earning less than that and paying taxes,ni............should all be capped at 16k

simply not true working people on benefits pay taxes and national insurance plus can get help with housing

perhaps the thinking here should be for those claiming benefits,its worked out on minimal wage rate.
theres a lot of law abiding people out there not claiming a bean,work all hours for the bear minimal ammount and covering there bills etc.

If the politicians are there for their sense of public duty because they want to make a better Britain for all, perhaps they should all be paid the minimum wage. No one asked them to become an MP they took it upon themselves to help the country.

Sponsored Links
Back