The benefit cap.

Big al . you seem to think that i am against benefits , no i`m not what i am against is scum who have never worked have no intention of working as there parents before them did. Look on kids as an investment of extra benefits
Lie and fiddle every single penny they can get from contributions made by genuine working people(who maybe also claiming benefits they are entitled to)And live a far better lifestyle than people who actually go out to work even for a pitance

Sponsored Links
I've repeatedly argued that people should only be allowed to have children if they satisfy certain criteria (financial, intellectual, social and emotional stability). Unfortunately I haven't worked out a way of enforcing this, other that imposing draconian measures. :confused:

namsag i dont have an opinion on what you think to be honest i am just trying to bring balance and as much factual information to the debate
i do not pick on anyone i do not try and score cheap points i don't try and baffle with science i just try and go for actual facts as far as i can ascertain

i don't form opinions on what people put if i know[or believe ] what is said to be inaccurate i try and correct it with good sources even if i don't like the content
facts to me are important not peoples actions or thoughts
the more balanced the debate the greater chance off a correct honest answer without the plug being pulled by a mod defending the forum rightly or wrongly

Ok facts in my eyes are having worked in approx 50000 houses and dealt with people from their arse genuinely hanging out there trousers to multi millionaires.
The benefit system needs a radical overhaul.

Do you think its right that someone who has never worked in there life has a brand new car in the drive a full sky package and the most up to date television there is and can afford to travel abroad each year.

This is not hearsay or newspaper talks it is something i witness with my own eyes week in week out.
It is not right and cannot be justified

Sponsored Links
Do you think its right that someone who has never worked in there life has a brand new car in the drive a full sky package and the most up to date television there is and can afford to travel abroad each year.

This is not hearsay or newspaper talks it is something i witness with my own eyes week in week out.
You ain't going to like this, but it can be justified in a rather unsatisfactory way. If these people didn't have these things then they would be more likely to perform criminal acts, the proceeds of which would enable them to have these goods. One could also argue that the more you can persuade people of this ilk to remain at home watching TV, the less opportunity they would have to burgle or create a public nuisance. Therefore, it may be cost effective to provide them with some of these goods.

I don't like it one little bit since it stinks. But I wouldn't be at all surprised if this thinking has a bearing on the welfare state.

ok can you give me the facts please like how many children how many adults if they are working what benefits you think they are on etc so i i can work out what they should be on
but as a fact people on benefits cannot generally afford a reasonable living definatly no expensive holiday or goods if they cost more than 5 or £10 a week

yes some may fiddle but thats a different matter benefits are means tested and designed to keep people on or just above poverty levels but often fail and leave people in abject poverty

the only way people can get a new car is if the have [or claim ]to have severe mobility and claim the higher rate off disability living allowance

I could post up dozens of names here of people who are fraudulently claiming benefits but hardly think it appropiate.

Can you post any facts to back up yours?

I could post up dozens of names here who are fraudulently claiming benefits but hardly think it appropiate

Can you post any fact to back up yours?

so we are not talking about honest people on benefits here we are taking now about people who stealing and defrauding a different matter completely

Big Al wrote
but as a fact people on benefits cannot generally afford a reasonable living

Complete garbage.

Yes they do have a good living, my brother loves it, 5 kids.they can afford to drive me and my missus can't, simple. i see this all around me.

unless they are fiddling the system to some extent or other people on benefits without work have no or little spare money

but as a fact people on benefits cannot generally afford a reasonable living

I know a guy who owns a filling station and has 100 acres of land. An sfp of around £25k per year on top of his filling station and farm income. Not to mention his other day job as a pipe fitter and the fast food outlet he also runs.
He has six kids and gets child benefit.

Would he have a reasonable living without the benefits?
No he would have a fantastic affluent living without the child benefits.
Theres thousands like this and makes your statement above garbage imo.

Sponsored Links
Back