The Big Red Bus

Did you believe The Big Red Bus.

• Total voters
Sponsored Links
sorry I was editing when you replied - see court transcript.

Should be interesting to see what blow job comes up with to justify his lies...

And as for the poll here, if nobody ticks the 'I believe in the bus' option that means even quitters know it was a lie...

But if any quitter chooses the 'I believe in the bus' option, then that makes them rather stupid...

A tough call for quitters...

Admit the lie or admit stupidity :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Boris Johnson, for example, has built his career and popularity on inventing and circulating lies.

On at least one previous occasion, the Daily Torygraph attempted to defend itself by claiming, in effect, that Boris should not be taken seriously or believed.

If will be interesting to see if his legal team try that one again.

Should be interesting to see what blow job comes up with to justify his lies...

And as for the poll here, if nobody ticks the 'I believe in the bus' option that means even quitters know it was a lie...

But if any quitter chooses the 'I believe in the bus' option, then that makes them rather stupid...

A tough call for quitters...

Admit the lie or admit stupidity :LOL:
I fully expect everyone, Leavers or Remainers to tick 'Did not believe'.
Remainers genuinely would not believe it, and Leavers need to save face, theirs, or BJ's.

I fully expect everyone, Leavers or Remainers to tick 'Did not believe'.
Remainers genuinely would not believe it, and Leavers need to save face, theirs, or BJ's.
Don't overestimate the intellect of a quitter ;)

But this case could have far reaching consequences beyond seeing blow job squirm in court...

If found guilty, could it become a precedent for any future lies that politicians may utter?

Don't let facts get in the way of your beliefs. Can you point out where in law it says it was binding?
Maybe darrington should have a word with garbage...

Linky Linky

"Nigel Farage was forced to admit the referendum on leaving the EU was only “advisory” after he clashed live on TV with the lead claimant in a legal challenge to the Government on the issue."

I've seen no evidence that facts, and telling the truth, are of any concern to him in what he writes here.

The referendum was leave or remain, it only became "advisory" after remain "lost".
I'd be quite interested in how the change of status of the referendum, from 'binding' to 'advisory' came about after the result of the referendum was known.
Perhaps darrington could explain?

Well ain't life a b***h.

Have you not twigged yet that everybody who still clings to the idea that the result of the 2nd referendum is sacrosanct, must be "honoured" without question, and that there must not be a 3rd referendum any time soon, is going to have that lie, and all the other lies which were told to dishonestly get the result, paraded before them for ever?
And remainers never lie or exagerate or make mistakes...I do not know, neither do you....which it is???

Sponsored Links
Back