The costs just keep on coming...

Brexit even on here. Wow i joined to get away from it. But hey hoo. We should ask Greenland how their departure went. It's a minefield with research and info out there and you have to be careful what you read and who paid that company to do the research. In respects the world war's comment has some meaning because we have surrended some of our independence. But in another way the 2 war's prove how hard it is to go it alone. Staying with some of our own terms in place maybe an answer. WE NEED EUROPE and EUROPE NEEDS US. Come on lets face it if the EU didn't think that other countries wouldn't be effected in a bad way they'd of just said bye bye.
You will fit right in.

Sponsored Links
Well my view is to stay but with strict rules in certain areas. If the EU won't except these rules then we leave. Not like our roses are bloomin at the moment being in. Both sides of the fight are full of speculation.
Either way .........

Sponsored Links
Seems more a fence sitting waffler to me...heading to be a remainer
Well a list of your points for leaving and the positive impact on the country would be nice to read. I love armchair MP's just as much as armchiar football managers you here waffling on down the pub.

Well a list of your points for leaving and the positive impact on the country would be nice to read. I love armchair MP's just as much as armchiar football managers you here waffling on down the pub.

I voted leave but now support remain, durhamplumber likes to argue that makes me weak :)

Unfortunately those on the leave side arent interested in discussing reasons for leaving, they want the narrative moved onto to their perceived 'will of the people' democracy.

We should ask Greenland how their departure went.
It did indeed take 3 years to negotiate the only reason why they 'left' - fishing...

I say 'left' however, as for the population it didn't make much difference as to their relationship to the EU...

Because Greenland is an 'autonomous constituent country of the Kingdom of Denmark'...

It is still an EU OCT...

And as such they still receive EU funding, and their citizens are still EU citizens!

During the campaign, many politicians said we would not be the first country to vote to leave, and quoted Greenland as being that first country - they were lying!

Yip,,,,classic remainer,,,spot them a mile off,,,same old balls

Well my view is to stay but with strict rules in certain areas. If the EU won't except these rules then we leave. Not like our roses are bloomin at the moment being in. Both sides of the fight are full of speculation.
Either way .........

You are only 3 years late

Well a list of your points for leaving and the positive impact on the country would be nice to read

You wont get that from durhamplumber, he will come out with '3 years too late'......its as though he is scared people have changed their mind.

Rees Mogg said: we cant have a 2nd referendum we would lose

Either way .........

What about this one LAL?? If a brexit hero used it he would be agist xeno etc etc...??

All of us...non white feather waving Merkle fans
Oh that's right...

A legion of xenophobic little englanders...

Who also happen to be angry* instead of clued up :LOL:

*Angry at the wrong target of course, but they just love to blame johnny/jane foreigner anyway because that is what they have been told to do...

Sponsored Links
Back