The costs just keep on coming...

For the benefit of Noseall (and the rest of us), Tranny will now explain the benefits he expects the nation will gain as a result of resigning from the EU:

Get ready...

Here they come...

animal welfare the banning of live exports to the EU for slaughter

benefit of Noseall :LOL: u are having a laugh

Sponsored Links
banning of live exports to the EU for slaughter

Do you think it will be legally possible to ban such trade under World Trade Organisation rules?

Can nations that are members of the EU vote to improve animal welfare rules?

Can nations that are members of the EU decide to enforce animal welfare rules?

Do you think it will be legally possible to ban such trade under World Trade Organisation rules?

Fact is as u well know ;) EU rules dictate that animals must be exported live to the EU and slaughtered in the coutry they are exported to

many are than exported to certain countries for ritual slaughter ;)

Johanna Lumley (to name but one) has long campaigned against this practice of live exports to the EU ;)

Animal welfare is an issue in this country ?? let alone in some Eastern European , back ward EU member states

whos treatment of animals is a total disgrace ( count the french in as well)

Sponsored Links

It's reassuring to see that tranny has no answer to any of these points.

Its quite strange that The Clash predicted this dilemma in 1981. brexit has always been very shady with the government. First the campaign about all the money we'd save etc. Then the comments of we will suffer with imports and exports etc. Companies abandoning the uk due to not being profitable to be here. The people of the uk weren't given a true for and against table to look at to make a well informed decision. Be nice to see a poll on the leavers of what made then choose to leave. What ever happens i going to ride the storm because nowt can be changed about it like i have always done. I started work for a scottish firm took over by the German's and now with dodgy restructuring its take a pay cut for the same job or be made redundant. I've done well to be at the same firm for 24 years riding out a poor ecomomy over the years and certain sectors not getting pay rises. Looks like it my turn now. What ever happens we all going to have to face it and do our best to survive.

Indeed...Except the remoaners will twist forever and a day
how stupid, you think:

'what ever happens we are all going to have to face it and do our best to survive.'

so your argument is:
'however rubbish Brexit is going to be we have to do it because we voted for it'

heres a great idea: stay and no need to fck up the country (y)

Dyson.jpg

Bloody Kings Collage academics.

Membership of the EU costs an average of £7.5 billion per year, with no downside. Bargain. What's the fuss?

Its quite strange that The Clash predicted this dilemma in 1981. brexit has always been very shady with the government. First the campaign about all the money we'd save etc. Then the comments of we will suffer with imports and exports etc. Companies abandoning the uk due to not being profitable to be here. The people of the uk weren't given a true for and against table to look at to make a well informed decision. Be nice to see a poll on the leavers of what made then choose to leave. What ever happens i going to ride the storm because nowt can be changed about it like i have always done. I started work for a scottish firm took over by the German's and now with dodgy restructuring its take a pay cut for the same job or be made redundant. I've done well to be at the same firm for 24 years riding out a poor ecomomy over the years and certain sectors not getting pay rises. Looks like it my turn now. What ever happens we all going to have to face it and do our best to survive.

You accepted the new s hit as the new normal. In a decades time when the NHS is run down the public will accept it as the way it is now. Motty etc will still be conned and vote against their interests if they are still around but withouth the NHS they are all voting for an early grave. :whistle:

IFS: No-deal Brexit would push UK debt to 50-year high

"Even a "relatively benign" no-deal Brexit would push UK debt to its highest since the 1960s, the Institute for Fiscal Studies has said.

The think tank said borrowing would likely climb to £100bn and total debt would soar to 90% of national income.

This would mean the UK is borrowing almost as much as the country earns in a year."

"A rise in public spending in 2020 would likely be followed by "another bust" as the government would have to deal with "the consequences of a smaller economy and higher debt for funding public services".

It would be "crucial" that government spending programmes were temporary.

"An economy that turns out smaller than expected can, in the long run, support less public spending than expected, not more,"

Austerity...

You ain't seen nothing yet!

That's so true imagine being £350,000,000 per week better off .....FANTASTICO !!!!!

Sponsored Links
Back