The death penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not preaching to anyone shytalkz, and I don't care what others views are, if they are happy to pay money to keep the scum that raped, tortured, and put their daughter through hell for God knows how long, in luxury for 10 years.
The fact that you think prisons are luxurious shows that not only are you an uncivilised barbaric sub-human, but you are a stupid and wilfully ignorant one too.

37,000 prisoners turned down early release from 2000-2006 and 42 people where caught trying to break into prisons during the same period. :eek: (Jack Straw announced those figures recently)

Drug dealers are comitting crimes to get into prisons so they can peddle their wares inside (Recent news article)

Amy Winehouse is paying £1000 per week to inmates to be minders to her waste of space husband and £1000 per week to buy his drugs.

Prisons should be harder.

Sponsored Links
It's with whom you would side, if you must chuck your continued a*rsewipe statements around with complete abandon.
Fair enough, if important to you that is.

You get more perverse by the hour. He, quite plainly, knows an awful lot more about prisons than you do and, quite plainly, shoots your assertion that prison is far from cushty down in flames. Funny that. Again, your "flowery" language in his direction is noticeable by its absence.
Firstly, whilst he does have first-hand experience, if he's been in solitary all that time I wonder how much of what he believes are the luxury conditions enjoyed by other inmates is based on wind-ups from the warders?

Secondly, he is clearly not a person with compassionate and liberal views.

No doubt you both believe that there's a suicide in prison every 4 days because these people are so overwhelmed by the luxurious conditions that they enjoy....

You obviously, and mistakenly, believe that I regard doitall as a "fellow human being".
Not at all: you have made it quite plain in postings immemorial that anyone who does not agree with you is, in your <irony alert> completely well-balanced view </irony alert>, clearly not worthy of breathing the same air as you.
No - not anyone, but those who want to kill and to maim and believe that for the state to kill and maim would improve the moral standing of the state are high on my list.

Not preaching to anyone shytalkz, and I don't care what others views are, if they are happy to pay money to keep the scum that raped, tortured, and put their daughter through hell for God knows how long, in luxury for 10 years.
The fact that you think prisons are luxurious shows that not only are you an uncivilised barbaric sub-human, but you are a stupid and wilfully ignorant one too.

I've worked in countless prisons BAS.

Pool and Snooker,
Gym,
Games rooms,
several TV rooms so they can watch different channels,
Video library's,
Outside sports, including football, cricket etc,
3 meals a day,
Wc and sink in most cells,
full central heating. shoes,
boots and clothing provided free,
reading library,
free dental treatment etc,
Wages for doing small casual work
Training workshops

And guess who pays for it

So what you really want then Doitall - is revenge. Hang 'em high. No interest in rehabilitation or deterrent. Just plain old bluddy revenge.

Sponsored Links
So what you really want then Doitall - is revenge. Hang 'em high. No interest in rehabilitation or deterrent. Just plain old bluddy revenge.

Anyone who rapes and kills have no rights, did he/they consider the 10 year old girl as they was using and snuffing her life away.

Did they consider how much pain she was suffering.

Call it revenge if you like, I don't have a problem seeing them swing. They're worthless trash that should be put out down like a dog.

Anyone who rapes and kills have no rights, did he/they consider the 10 year old girl as they was using and snuffing her life away.

Call it revenge if you like, I don't have a problem seeing them swing. They're worthless trash that should be put out down like a dog.

So we agree that it is revenge then. Even though the states in the USA that have the death penalty have much higher murder rates you are still in favour? More murder and more execution. Is that the Doitall way?

We're not in the States yet, and several have re-introduced the death penalty anyway, so what are your views on that if it don't work.

How many kids does one have to rape and butcher before you say enough. I say one is too many, how many of Your kids does the sicko have to butcher before you change Your thinking.

The death penalty is a sure fired way of making sure he doesn't re-offfend, ok someone will probably fill he's shoes but thats the do gooders and bleedin hearts society you have created

37,000 prisoners turned down early release from 2000-2006
Do you know how many of those were people who had actually been offered early release, and how many were ones who didn't apply when eligible to apply for it because they knew they wouldn't get it, e.g. because they had nowhere to go if released? They won't give early release to prisoners who'll be homeless, and as in 2005/6 alone 12,000 prisoners were released into homelessness, there's a pretty good chance that over the 7 year period you quote a high percentage of that 37,000 were people in that category.

Do you know how many of those were people who, having actually started to receive education and training, and could see a chance of turning their lives around (which we all want, surely?) wanted to stay and finish, get a qualification etc?

and 42 people where caught trying to break into prisons during the same period.
Shock horror - there are criminals out there who will break into places as part of their criminal activities. Thank you for alerting us to this.

Do you know how many of these 42 were caught breaking into closed prisons, and how many were caught trespassing in open prisons?

Do you find it surprising that pimps and drug dealers are prepared to add trespass to their portfolio of crimes?

So we agree that it is revenge then. Even though the states in the USA that have the death penalty have much higher murder rates you are still in favour? More murder and more execution. Is that the Doitall way?

You can call it what you like provided the worthless trash is not breathing.

We're not in the States yet, and several have re-introduced the death penalty anyway, so what are your views on that if it don't work.

How many kids does one have to rape and butcher before you say enough. I say one is too many, how many of Your kids does the sicko have to butcher before you change Your thinking.

The death penalty is a sure fired way of making sure he doesn't re-offfend, ok someone will probably fill he's shoes but thats the do gooders and bleedin hearts society you have created

But states that have the death penalty have a HIGHER murder rate. How many EXTRA people need be murdered just so you can kill the killers? Removing the death penalty from all the US states would mean LESS people would be murdered. Why do you want more people murdered?

Fair enough, if important to you that is.
It is indeed the kind of English up with which I shall not put.

Secondly, he is clearly not a person with compassionate and liberal views.
Is this a self-referral?

No doubt you both believe that there's a suicide in prison every 4 days because these people are so overwhelmed by the luxurious conditions that they enjoy....
I'm guessing but I doubt that they are of the heinous crime variety. Whatever the truth, the facts are that there are far more committing crimes to get back in, or refusing early release than there are topping themselves.

No - not anyone, but those who want to kill and to maim and believe that for the state to kill and maim would improve the moral standing of the state are high on my list.
Yet no such condemnation of those who murder, rape, kiddy-fiddle etc. Hmmm.

But states that have the death penalty have a HIGHER murder rate. How many EXTRA people need be murdered just so you can kill the killers? Removing the death penalty from all the US states would mean LESS people would be murdered. Why do you want more people murdered?
They also have the right to bear arms: it is a totally different culture from here. How can you say with any certainty (unless you're BAS of course) that imposing the death penalty here would have the same (apparent) effects? You can't because, it's not transferable.

Do they have higher drug rates in Malaysia etc, where you get to swing at the end of a rope for trafficking, than they did before it was introduced?

Well you explain why the non death penalty states have a HUGELY lower murder rate than those that do (he won't)

Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman, two innocent young girl with their whole life to look forward too. Stripped naked and God knows what before being taken to the woods and set on fire.

And then we have the caretaker already suspected of child abuse, gets a job in a school with false papers etc, I wonder why he would be so keen to be around children, waiting for his chance perhaps.

Did the bleedin hearts and do gooders protect them, was it said in the watchtower it was Gods will. No they failed, and the perverse thing is their Mums and Dads are now paying to look after their killer

Whatever the truth, the facts are that there are far more committing crimes to get back in,
Are they committing crimes to get back in because they genuinely like it there, or because when they are released they are homeless, and/or provided with no help, and/or have no job prospects, and/or basically cannot function properly, and in desperation seek to return to the only stability and shelter and regular meals etc that they can rely on?

or refusing early release than there are topping themselves.
See above for comments on the "refused early release" number.

Yet no such condemnation of those who murder, rape, kiddy-fiddle etc. Hmmm.
Are there murderers, rapists and paedophiles etc promoting their views here that I could condemn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back