The death penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
The killing and torturing that you keep mentioning is in response to a person being found guilty in a court of commiting a heinous crime, one which may or may not deserve the death penalty.

It isn't meant that we all have clearance to commit any act of torture or killing for wrongdoing against ourselves, its by act of law, if it were ever to be brought in.

Just a thought BAS whats your feeling on our lads in Iraq and Afghanistan, they are killing in our name, and through no fault of theirs many innocent people die.
My view, bring on capital punishment for premeditated murder and bring our lads back home.
Bit of a contradiction really innit but thats how I feel.

Sponsored Links
I wonder if you'd be so ready to defend a homicidal paedophile if he came here and described his thoughts on what he'd like to do to the toddler that lives next door to him?

In the event of such a person carrying out this implied act, and being caught bang to rights. What would you advocate as their punishment banallsheds? Stiff talking to perhaps!

Thats not a contradiction, ab, they are two separate issues. I don't think that the British Army should be doing any protection apart from our own kingdom either, but that is another subject :(

BAS is saying that a murdering paedo saying on this thread what he or she will do to someones child is the same as someone else having an opinion on the death penalty......... that is madness my friend !!

In the event of such a person carrying out this implied act, and being caught bang to rights. What would you advocate as their punishment banallsheds? Stiff talking to perhaps!
Locking up, possibly forever.

I lost a mate some twenty two years ago. He'd come through the Falklands war to be shot in cold blood in his home town. He had a wife and a small daughter. At his funeral, so many people turned up they couldn't all fit in the church. Myself and many others would have gladly administered a long lingering death to the two concerned. BAS, I can invite you to a party this Saturday evening where a lot of this guy's friends will be gathered. You can tell us what horrible sick and twisted individuals we are. I'm sure we'll give you a fair hearing.
Sadly (sic) on of the perps died on remand. The other served less than ten years. He's out on the streets now. Maybe he lives near BAS?

With no privileges whatsoever I hope, BAS ?? No SKY TV, playing pool, nothing!!!

Just a thought BAS whats your feeling on our lads in Iraq and Afghanistan, they are killing in our name, and through no fault of theirs many innocent people die.
My view, bring on capital punishment for premeditated murder and bring our lads back home.
Capital punishment for Bush, Blair, Brown, Straw.... and every MP who voted for the war then?

So, in certain circumstances you would be happy to set said piece of subhuman sh*t free, with the attendant risk that if the phsychiatrists got it wrong some other child or children might suffer the same fate.

Point taken Crockett, but they are both about taking life in the name of the British people.
If there was a vote on both matters it would be interesting to see which way the electorate would go.
My bet would be on, bring the lads back home and bring back capital punishment, exactly the opposite of what the MPs voted for !

BAS is saying that a murdering paedo saying on this thread what he or she will do to someones child is the same as someone else having an opinion on the death penalty......... that is madness my friend !!
It's killing people.

It's torturing people.

It's thinking that killing people is OK.

It's thinking that torturing people is OK.

It's wanting to see people killed and tortured.

Of course, with the paedophile people regard those desires as revolting, and disgusting, and worthy of utter hatred and loathing and contempt, and many people regard them as sick individuals.

You say that it's OK for people to say they want other people to be killed and tortured because they are "only thoughts".

Are you claiming that people who want to kill and torture because they think it is the mark of a civilised society, and actions to which we should aspire are sick?

So, in certain circumstances you would be happy to set said piece of subhuman sh*t free, with the attendant risk that if the phsychiatrists got it wrong some other child or children might suffer the same fate.
Is that not a risk that perhaps we have to take in a free society?

Not carelessly, or willy-nilly, but recognising that sometimes things will go wrong, despite much care, and that whilst we must do as much as possible to minimise the risk we cannot eliminate it entirely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back