The defining moment!....the record that shaped your youth!

Sponsored Links
First record ever owned was Whiskey in the Jar by Thin Lizzy in 72 bought to me by a friend of my sister

first I ever bought was Cum on Feel the Noize by Slade

C`mon without - C`mon within . You`ll not see nothing like the Mighty Quim :idea:

Sponsored Links
First record I ever bought was Michelle, by The Overlanders.
Other records that have shaped my life were,,,
Don't you want me Baby, by the Human League ( was going through my first divorce at the time)

Amazed, by Lonestar and From this Moment, by Shania Twain (played at my second wedding ceremony)

If Your not For Me, by Daniel Bedingfield ( when I finally met my soulmate and partner. Very long story, but made me believe in fate)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

1st record ever received, but not bought, I won it on a funfair stall, Roger Whittaker, and had the option to swap with my bro that won Sg Peppers lonely hearts Club Band..

Hey I like whistling, who doesn't, and Puff the Magic Dragon.. :LOL:

.....was the booby prize two Roger Whittaker records??..... :LOL: :LOL:

T'wasn't the origional of St. Peppers! was a copy, was a funfair stall, where you pulled a string to discover your prize.

1st record - or 1st song? on tape? 1st tape is Texas; 1st record that I recall, although there must be another; Teen Spirit, by Nirvana...I went into the record shop after seeing that, and asking for it, and they are like Teen what??? Never heard of them, so must have one of the very first editions of 45 of Nirvana, Teen Spirit, in the Uk.

Sponsored Links
Back