The defining moment!....the record that shaped your youth!

D

diane1

....tis a windy night in Blackpool!!....so fire on and record collection out!.....

everyone must have a defining music moment!....this is mine....not to many peoples taste!...

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
lol..........i got sent home from school once for refusing to remove my FTM badge!.... :LOL: :LOL:

In a pub in Penrith, this was on the jukebox.......

Belated apologies to the locals cos I played this and the "B" side over and over again.

The record that shaped my youth was released by Mad magazine in the sixties.
It was 'printed' on cardboard, and called 'Nose Job' with a picture of Alfred E Neuman on it
I still have it, and it still plays.
It was also square. :cool:

1st record ever received, but not bought, I won it on a funfair stall, Roger Whittaker, and had the option to swap with my bro that won Sg Peppers lonely hearts Club Band..

Hey I like whistling, who doesn't, and Puff the Magic Dragon.. :LOL:

1st record ever received, but not bought, I won it on a funfair stall, Roger Whittaker, and had the option to swap with my bro that won Sg Peppers lonely hearts Club Band..

Hey I like whistling, who doesn't, and Puff the Magic Dragon.. :LOL:

.....was the booby prize two Roger Whittaker records??..... :LOL: :LOL:

....tis a windy night in Blackpool!!....so fire on and record collection out!.....

everyone must have a defining music moment!....this is mine....not to many peoples taste!...

haha i knew it wouldnt last, why did you not watch the footy highlights this week i wonder

:( Blackpool were out played....we were slaughtered, but thats Football!....!.......

Sponsored Links
Back