The Fantastic Mr Fox

So the DM doesn't like yanks or divorcees?

As to the former - a quick glance at their paper would suggest that isn't the case. As to the latter - where have they been critical of divorcees as a consistent part of their reporting.
I didn't read any papers from the 1930's, did you. What have today's press reported about Megs skin colour ?

Sponsored Links
What have today's press reported about Megs skin colour ?
The RWR rags give Meg much negative press whilst affording her sparkly white counterparts much adulation. We already know she's got colour, thanks to The Wail et al.

The RWR rags give Meg much negative press whilst affording her sparkly white counterparts much adulation. We already know she's got colour, thanks to The Wail et al.
So they have said she's not fit because of her colour? Never heard of her before she shacked up with Harry, and would never have guessed she had any black in her, plenty of ginger though.

Sponsored Links
What I see... is a beautiful young girl. Can't see where it matters if she's black or not. I've not seen anything that suggests that it is an issue. I have heard it from individuals but not the press, TV or Radio.

this is shocking

MeghanKate.jpg

I didn't read any papers from the 1930's, did you. What have today's press reported about Megs skin colour ?

So why did you put it forward as a justification then. Your scraping the barrel defending that rag says enough about you.

Sponsored Links
Back