"The Final Solution"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
upload_2017-4-14_2-11-2.png

Sorry, I cannot let this just pass without comment.
I have reported woodbine's post.
The Final Solution German or the Final Solution to the Jewish Question was a Nazi plan for the extermination of the Jews during World War II.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Solution
I kind of suspect that woodbine is referring to genocide, but not of Jews. Such is his extreme and twisted views!
If anyone is struggling to visualise 6,000,000, it is estimated that there are 8,000,000 blades of grass on a football field.
There were 1.5 billion Muslims in the world. That is 250 X 6,000,000 using the US definition of a billion! That will be about all the blades of grass in about 250 football fields!
That is woodbine's suggestion!

What a conker! (banging his head against other conkers)
It looks like the 'nurse' judy is not far behind.:rolleyes:
Dare I corrupt another word? Maybe Judy is part of a conkerbine! ;)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I think Woodbone was talking about his dungaree wearing, banjo playing inbred KKK buddies across the Atlantic in the deep south of the USA.(y)

Yawn + 1

I'll leave w@nkabe and nausey to their little love-in. :love:

Now, where's my lawnmower?

Sponsored Links
It's funny how wanabee can get Woodbine reported, but it's a total waste of time reporting wanabee for any of his vile rantings.

And if he's not referring to the Jews, why try and make things look worse by referring to the number of jews that got killed during WW2

And why twist it to all the muslims in the world, when the original post was refering to the birth defects of the UK Pakistani community from marrying first cousins.

Just how much **** stirring do we have to put up with before something sensible get done.

vile rantings

If you ever see wannabeDIY advocating mass murder, it is your duty to report it.

Same with Woodbine.

When Woodbine writes "Final solution needed" why do you think it matters which social, ethnic or religious group he wants to exterminate?

If you ever see wannabeDIY advocating mass murder, it is your duty to report it.

Same with Woodbine.
And yet Himmy starts another thread, showing what Woodbine said just because it was locked before Himmy had his say.
Hardly being citizen of the year is it?
Just how much **** stirring do we have to put up with before something sensible get done.
This is spot on.

Last edited by a moderator:
When Woodbine writes "Final solution needed" why do you think it matters which social, ethnic or religious group he wants to exterminate?

As so many coments made on this site are either sarcastic or joking in manner (as well as all the vile rants), I would have asked him to clarify what he meant first, then reported him if I felt he was serious. Automatic knee jerk reactions only serve those who make them. The moral high ground cant be taken by those who have no right to it in the first place.

Agree. Knee jerk confusion. I guess the mods have to act quick or risk losing their advertising privileges.

Or is that that some posters are mods as well, and there's more bias than impartiallity. There's been so many accusations of the mods not acting fairly, nor of thinking before they act.

It's funny how wanabee can get Woodbine reported, but it's a total waste of time reporting wanabee for any of his vile rantings.

And if he's not referring to the Jews, why try and make things look worse by referring to the number of jews that got killed during WW2

And why twist it to all the muslims in the world, when the original post was refering to the birth defects of the UK Pakistani community from marrying first cousins.

As I understand it, any of us can report posts which we find offensive. I found woodbine's post particularly antisemitic, and extremely dangerous in its expression of suggesting or encouraging genocide, especially in its adoption of a reference to the attempt of extermination of Jews. I thought it was disgusting, radical, and smacked of extremism and violence. Maybe others do not agree. That is our difference of opinion.
When we report posts, it is not a democratic decision about whether they are deleted or not. It is a moderators duty to assess the post, and delete it if they think it is offensive, or to leave it, as they see fit.

I reported it. After that it is for the Mods to decide. They do not have to agree with me. It is their decision. I abide by their decision, Can you not do the same?

Similarly, if a poster cries out for another to be banned, perhaps because they keep losing the arguments, it is up to the Mods or Admin to decide whether to ban that poster. It is not, I assume, a democratic decision. If it were, we all know that the RWR would be voting to ban me and perhaps a couple of others. What good would that do? Leave the GD Forum to the extremism of the RWR?
You want Freedom of Speech, but you do not like it when you have it! But there are legal and social limits. IMO woodbine crossed both of those boundaries. If others want to insult and make up imaginary tales and fantasies about me, be prepared for some of your own medicine, and stop bleating when you receive it!
Start demonstrating a bit of adult responsible behaviour and stop acting like children in a playground!

Perhaps, if dodgeit has been reporting my posts, maybe the Mods decide that they have been no worse than anyone else's vile rantings.

Similarly, if I think a comment has crossed the boundary into illegality, I have the option of reporting it to whatever authority is appropriate. They then have the opportunity to assess, and make their decision. They do not have to agree with mine.

Finally, if you look at fag-end woodbine's quoted comment in his post, it is utterly obvious which group of people he was referring to, and to whom he is suggesting that genocide would be appropriate. That is especially disgusting, vile, and extreme!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back