"The Final Solution"

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I understand it, any of us can report posts which we find offensive. I found woodbine's post particularly antisemitic, and extremely dangerous in its expression of suggesting or encouraging genocide, especially in its adoption of a reference to the attempt of extermination of Jews. I thought it was disgusting, radical, and smacked of extremism and violence. Maybe others do not agree. That is our difference of opinion.
When we report posts, it is not a democratic decision about whether they are deleted or not. It is a moderators duty to assess the post, and delete it if they think it is offensive, or to leave it, as they see fit.

I reported it. After that it is for the Mods to decide. They do not have to agree with me. It is their decision. I abide by their decision, Can you not do the same?

Similarly, if a poster cries out for another to be banned, perhaps because they keep losing the arguments, it is up to the Mods or Admin to decide whether to ban that poster. It is not, I assume, a democratic decision. If it were, we all know that the RWR would be voting to ban me and perhaps a couple of others. What good would that do? Leave the GD Forum to the extremism of the RWR?
You want Freedom of Speech, but you do not like it when you have it! But there are legal and social limits. IMO woodbine crossed both of those boundaries. If others want to insult and make up imaginary tales and fantasies about me, be prepared for some of your own medicine, and stop bleating when you receive it!
Start demonstrating a bit of adult responsible behaviour and stop acting like children in a playground!

Perhaps, if dodgeit has been reporting my posts, maybe the Mods decide that they have been no worse than anyone else's vile rantings.

Similarly, if I think a comment has crossed the boundary into illegality, I have the option of reporting it to whatever authority is appropriate. They then have the opportunity to assess, and make their decision. They do not have to agree with mine.

Finally, if you look at fag-end woodbine's quoted comment in his post, it is utterly obvious which group of people he was referring to, and to whom he is suggesting that genocide would be appropriate. That is especially disgusting, vile, and extreme!

Himaggin I think most of us here now have realised you have mental health problems and stay well clear of most of what you write. You need to sort your life out.

Sponsored Links
any of us can report posts which we find offensive

You are an idiot. (Does that offend?)

You are part of the stupidness of today's trend in being offended by everything and needing to report everything that you find offensive. That wannabeKIMJUNGUN, is even more offensive to many people who value free speech within the confides of the law.

You can't develop an argument, won't let others exert their right to an opinion, but just want others views shut down if they don't accord to your own.

Himaggin I think most of us here now have realised you have mental health problems and stay well clear of most of what you write. You need to sort your life out.
Despite my supposedly 'mental health problems' I live legally, pay my due taxes, licences, etc. I do not encourage others to evade due taxes, licences, etc.
I enjoy good health, rarely need to visit the doctor, (they usually call for me to attend because they have not seen me for a year or so!), enjoy a full social life, I am active and travel a fair bit, plus a regular member of local 'hobby type' activities.

Now which one of us needs to sort out our life?

You are an idiot. (Does that offend)

You are part of the stupidness of today's trend in being offended by everything and needing to report everything that you find offensive. That wannabeKIMJUNGUN, is even more offensive to many people who value free speech within the confides of the law.

You can't develop an argument, won't let others exert their right to an opinion, but just want others views shut down if they don't accord to your own.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You make imaginary allegations and cannot support any of them with an iota of evidence!
And you have the audacity to accuse me of not being able to develop an argument. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If you think that suggesting and encouraging genocide from an anonymous website is within the confines of the law, you need your IQ tested!

And it is confines of the law, not confides of the law.

Your educational ability is evident again! Now which one of us is the idiot?
That is a rhetorical question, if you know what that means. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Finally, if you look at fag-end woodbine's quoted comment in his post, it is utterly obvious which group of people he was referring to, and to whom he is suggesting that genocide would be appropriate. That is especially disgusting, vile, and extreme!
And yet you see fit in making another post about it.
If you were really disgusted then you'd have been happy to have the thread locked and put an end to it. But no, your need to be here to berate people who don't give a toss what you think is more important than doing the right thing.

And yet you see fit in making another post about it.
If you were really disgusted then you'd have been happy to have the thread locked and put an end to it. But no, your need to be here to berate people who don't give a toss what you think is more important than doing the right thing.
:rolleyes: Who is doing the more 'berating'?
I thought it was disgusting, especially offensive to any Jews who may see it, especially offensive to any Pakistanis or Muslims who may see it, and possibly illegal, but definitely 'inciting violence' against a minority.
The thread was locked before I was able to comment, and at the same time I thought the comment needed to be deleted. The Mods appear to have agreed.
I wanted to discourage others from making similar comments.
My need is to discourage others from making comments that incite violence.
If you wish to incite violence, you are free to do so, and I am free to object!
Ad infinitum.
Your need is to disagree with anything I say. I can live with that. But do not complain when you receive another figurative verbal thrashing.
Or do your normal thing and call for me to be banned for some other imaginary reason. :rolleyes:
If you do not want to suffer another figuratively verbal thrashing, do not engage with me over some imaginary offence that you think you have suffered.
You, apparently, are offended because I thought a comment was offensive.:rolleyes:
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the most offended of us all? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

But, this is no way to spend an Easter Sunday.
Although, having recovered from jet lag I am now feeling fully refreshed and raring to go!

I thought it was disgusting, especially offensive to any Jews who may see it, especially offensive to any Pakistanis or Muslims who may see it, and possibly illegal, but definitely 'inciting violence' against a minority.
The thread was locked before I was able to comment, and at the same time I thought the comment needed to be deleted. The Mods appear to have agreed.
I wanted to discourage others from making similar comments.
My need is to discourage others from making comments that incite violence.
If you wish to incite violence, you are free to do so, and I am free to object!
Ad infinitum.
Your need is to disagree with anything I say. I can live with that. But do not complain when you receive another figurative verbal thrashing.
Or do your normal thing and call for me to be banned for some other imaginary reason. :rolleyes:
If you do not want to suffer another figuratively verbal thrashing, do not engage with me over some imaginary offence that you think you have suffered.
You, apparently, are offended because I thought a comment was offensive.:rolleyes:
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the most offended of us all? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
What a load of codswallop.
I am not offended by the fact you thought the comment was offensive. I thought the comment was offensive.
What I do know tho is that you really like to play the victim on behalf of others. You were peed off with the comment - that I understand - and yet saw fit to resurrect it and give it it's very own thread with the comment copied.

So which is more important to you - keeping rubbish like that locked and stopped or keeping it alive for your need to tell people off?
Think harder Himmy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back