"The Final Solution"

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no, am not confused, thanks Himmy.
I know a hypocrite when I see one and I see one in you.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Defective Mightyblab is on the case again. What can go wrong this time?
Everything! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You make Inspector Clouseau, Bob Loius and David Briggs look positively ingenious! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Defective Mightyblab, the scud missile detective of DIYnot. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Defective Mightyblab is on the case again. What can go wrong this time?
Everything! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You make Inspector Clouseau, Bob Loius and David Briggs look positively ingenious! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Defective Mightyblab, the scud missile detective of DIYnot. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Your not very mature Himmy.

And you're not very good at spelling, Defective Mightyblab! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
A 10 year old can spell better than you, Defective Mightyblab! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I made a mistake. Whoopdey do.
But at least am not like you.

Thank f**k for that.

Sponsored Links
I made a mistake. Whoopdey do.
You made two actually. But you do not realise the other one, Defective Mightyblab. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Clue: it was a grammar mistake not a spelling mistake.
Of course I am glossing over the BIG mistake that you keep making, Defective Mightyblab. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You made two actually. But you do not realise the other one, Defective Mightyblab. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Clue: it was a grammar mistake not a spelling mistake.
Of course I am glossing over the BIG mistake that you keep making, Defective Mightyblab. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes, you already told me off for spelling when it was grammar.
But I didn't see the need to point out your error.

Last edited:
Your use of excessive smilies is just ghey as ****. Are you copying this from a child's forum. You must surely frequent them.

Your comments are not even remotely funny either, so there is no need for a cue.

Your use of excessive smilies is just ghey as ****. Are you copying this from a child's forum. You must surely frequent them.

Your comments are not even remotely funny either, so there is no need for a cue.
I am enjoying myself immensely, ridiculing you and your female impersonator. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Maybe you are not enjoying it so much, hey? :LOL::LOL:
Offended any more professionals lately, or have you been too busy writing Home Buyers Reports? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Do you use a spell checker on your Home Buyers Reports, or do you have to run them by your boss first, to correct your spelling and grammar mistakes? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Is there a final solution for a dour, bland paedant who loves giving head(s) to strangers?

o_O:confused:
I think you are confused. ..... with the wrong end of the stick. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
bj2.gif

Au contraire, I think you are confused with the wrong end of the dick.

Is there a final solution for a dour, bland paedant who loves giving head(s) to strangers?
What is this, woody's version of a new spelling? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Au contraire, I think you are confused with the wrong end of the dick.
Still resorting to your infantile vulgarities I see. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Is this because your brain cell does not extend to reason? :LOL::LOL:
Try some crudities with your hummus! :giggle::giggle:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back