"The Final Solution"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can think whatever you like.
Just like your hero woody, you make unsupportable, unproven allegations, and as usual Defective Mightyblab will continue to do so.
Every word you type screams Himmy. We know your Himmy, everyone. What's pretty scary is that you seem to believe your own lies! Still, that's understandable, you never were the smartest.

Sponsored Links
Defective Mightyblab is on the case again.
upload_2017-4-16_18-52-42.png

And her evidence is:
Every word you type screams Himmy. We know your Himmy, everyone.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Start demonstrating a bit of adult responsible behaviour and stop acting like children in a playground!

Well I've got to say that's rich coming from you.

Every word you type screams Himmy

Himmy wasn't banned; he resigned because of some offence from another poster, and then came back as Wannabe, and told us the story about it. The real question is what other nom de plumes he has on this site.

Sponsored Links
Well I've got to say that's rich coming from you.

Himmy wasn't banned; he resigned because of some offence from another poster, and then came back as Wannabe, and told us the story about it. The real question is what other nom de plumes he has on this site.
Wasn't he banned?
I was online the night it kicked off. He kept posting same old stuff, posts that had been locked he kept putting up again. Then he moaned about mods, and those posts got deleted to. The Himmy account seemed to become frozen, is that what happens when resign? Anyway, then he came back with another name similar to the one he had and that got deleted too. All very quick and quite late at night.

You are, as usual, conflating a little bit of truth with some fantasy.
It is true, in my previous nom de guerre, I did resign because woody accused me of plagiarism, even though he could not spell it correctly, nor understand the concept about which he was making allegations. (quite normal and par for the course for woody! :ROFLMAO:) Which was evident for all to see! I have repeated that evidence many times in this forum.
If I had maintained that nom de guerre, I would have been obliged, due to my professional capacity and reputation, to take woody to task legally.
If I had done that it would have entailed much of my time and expense. Although there would have been no doubt about the success of my legal action against him, what would have been the reward?
Woody undoubtedly, would be unable to pay his own legal costs, never mind reimburse mine, or pay any damages. (Home Buyers Report writers do not have many assets! :ROFLMAO: And I mean that in all its interpretations. :ROFLMAO:)
Therefore, I had two options, resign my nom de guerre, thereby disconnecting my professional reputation from any comments, or to take woody to the cleaners for his unproven, unsupportable libelous comments.
As previously mentioned if I had taken the latter course, it would incur much time and expense which would not be recoverable.
I chose the former, and resigned that nom de guerre, returning in my current guise in order to ridicule woody. Using similar anonymity as woody thinks he enjoys in order to make his libelous comments. Except that now I am as an anonymous as he, so he is making his ridiculous comments about another anonymous poster, which are harmless, as is his female impersonator, Defective Mightyblab's.
That means that in any virtual engagement, they have far more to lose than I. I have already resigned one nom de guerre and will readily resign another if I so wish.
My nom de guerre is as important to me as, well, Defective Mightyblab's version of events. The value of my virtual identity is nought.
Whereas woody and his female impersonator, Defective Mightyblab seem to place far more weight on the value of their virtual identity.
I am here for the amusement. They appear to be here to ensure that their opinion is considered most important.
I am happy for them to sacrifice themselves time and again on my lampoons of them, and my shafts of ridicule.

Before anyone quotes Lord Chesterfield with his: "Ridicule is the test of truth", allow me to counter with William Warburton's: "Reason is the test of ridicule - not ridicule the test of truth".
And also Anthony Ashley-Cooper's "How comes it to pass then, that we appear such cowards in reasoning, and are so afraid to stand the test of ridicule?"

Woody and his female impersonator Defective Mightyblab have made allegations against me, none of which have been supported with an iota of evidence or reason.

Until such time that they do provide any evidence they will have to suffer the ignominy of my ridicule.

I was online the night it kicked off.

I missed all that, but picked up on the reasons he posted afterwards, so I was surprised that you weren't so sure. So what did he do that got him banned first time round, or are the locked posts still up there.

I missed all that, but picked up on the reasons he posted afterwards, so I was surprised that you weren't so sure. So what did he do that got him banned first time round, or are the locked posts still up there.
Perhaps you should acquaint yourself with what really happened, rather than take Defective Mightyblab's version of events, which had absolutely nothing to do with whatever she is on about:
How does the house stay warmer when this colder air is let in?

What happens to the 20% extra moisture that the OP lets in?
:rolleyes:

Why don't you just synthesize all of that into something that is actually readable and understandable by people who are likely to be here on a diy forum, rather than plagarising someone elses stuff?

i.e. what are you on about?

Kind words, woody, I won't bother again.
One suggests no-one will bother reading it and another accuses me of plagiarism and unintelligible comments.

Evidence that woody makes unproven, unsupportable accusations, cannot even spell the word correctly and has no understanding of the concept that we were addressing. :rolleyes:
He is still unable to acknowledge his mistakes, his faults or his lack of comprehension of relatively simple concepts.

It was probably not the first time that woody had intentionally offended another professional, and was not the last time, to my knowledge!
He seems to make a habit of it!

I guess it is just a usual day at the office for a Home Buyers Report writer. :rolleyes:

To give woody another clue to Relative Humidity:
Next time you are enjoying a cold beer, especially in a warm climate, watch the moisture collect on the outside of the glass. Now where do you think that moisture comes from? :LOL::LOL:

I used to know a tutor who used to produce a bottle of beer, and place it on the lectern just before beginning his first lecture. Of course, it immediately grabbed everyone's attention, for obvious reasons.

When lecturing/teaching about RH, a similar but more powerful attention-grabbing tactic can be employed.
Use the same tactic of a bottle of beer, but use a cold beer, the colder the better, placed on some digital scales with a public readout, and watch the moisture/weight slowly increase during the lecture.
The appearance of the moisture and increase in weight is a powerful display of the effects of RH and dew point.

BTW, just for woody, that teaching aid was my invention, leastways, I have never seen it used anywhere else or at any other time. But anyone is free to adopt it if they so wish. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
It was just a normal thread that Himmy got hold of and ruined, like he normally does.
His comments got deleted so he started to have a go at mods. Those got deleted. Then he started new threads under himmy complaining about mods and how others can write racist comments etc and his got deleted and not theirs - you know, normal whining Himmy style. Those threads got deleted. Then he tried under a new account and those got deleted too. As I said it was all late at night and that's what gave us all that lovely break from Himmy :) At least that's what I thought. I didn't know he came back as Wannabehimmy until he started on the GD forum.

I did say "shafts", so here is another:
I bow to your greater experience, as an Essex girl, of the various dimensions of shafts.
Way to go with generalisation there Himmy.
Is that the same as generalising that Muslims are terrorists?

Way to go with generalisation there Himmy.
Is that the same as generalising that Muslims are terrorists?
o_O:confused:
I think you are confused.
My nom de guerre is not arse end, todgerIQof28, or fag-end woodbine.
Defective Mightyblab is up the garden path again, with the wrong end of the stick. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Normal day at the office, Defective Mightyblab? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

o_O:confused:
I think you are confused.
My nom de guerre is not arse end, todgerIQof28, or fag-end woodbine.
Defective Mightyblab is up the garden path again, with the wrong end of the stick. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Normal day at the office, Defective Mightyblab? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No no, am not confused, thanks Himmy.
I know a hypocrite when I see one and I see one in you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back