"The Final Solution"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I thought it was disgusting, especially offensive to any Jews who may see it, especially offensive to any Pakistanis or Muslims who may see it, a

That's the problem with people like you. Always purporting to be looking out for others, being offended on behalf of others, when in fact you are just imposing your own views.

Complain for yourself, not hide behind what others might feel you weak excuse for a woman.

Complain for yourself, not hide behind what others might feel you weak excuse for a woman.
You think I hid from "Reporting it"?
Your inability to interpret the events around you is infecting your reasoning ability.
You rely on an anonymous website to make unsupported and unsupportable accusations and you accuse me of cowardly behaviour?
You are the one lacking honour, integrity, decency and intelligence!

While you refuse to acknowledge your mistakes, and continue to make unsupportable allegations, you will continue to lack those desirable characteristics.

BTW, your lack of punctuation, yet again, demonstrates your low level of education.

Offensive to whom?
Then why the disagreement?
Did you report it? If not, why not? Did you think it was not your duty, as a responsible member? :whistle::rolleyes::giggle:
Do you think the Mods are required to read all the comments themselves?:rolleyes:
B) Please alert the Moderators to any "Spam posts" or "inappropriate content" .

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/forum-rules-general-info.19448/#ixzz4eP62Fj00
So you didn't answer the question.
Mind you, I think I know the answer.
So which is more important to you - keeping rubbish like that locked and stopped or keeping it alive for your need to tell people off?
Think harder Himmy.

Sponsored Links
That's the problem with people like you. Always purporting to be looking out for others, being offended on behalf of others, when in fact you are just imposing your own views.
In a nutshell.

He's a bit of a one is Himmy.

I would say that it's you who has the weak, insecure personality to actually give such importance over what an internet stranger thinks of you.

I never said it was not OK for you to give me your opinion about me. I just ridiculed your suggestion that to give opinions about someone makes you an insecure person. But you keep giving your opinion of me. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In a nutshell.
He's a bit of a one is Himmy.

You should read what you wrote from time to time also. :rolleyes:

If Mods banned people for abusive posts, then there would be no Wannabhimmyagain, No Nosey, No Johnnyboy, No BAS. Probably no GD forum. (and I just have to ask, why was Himmy banned? ) Hmmmmmmmm

(and I just have to ask, why was Himmy banned? ) Hmmmmmmmm
Actually, the questions is why has Himmy been banned several times over the last 10 years or so?!!

And another question while am at at, what is so lacking in Himmy's life that he keeps coming back?

Actually, the questions is why has Himmy been banned several times over the last 10 years or so?!!

And another question while am at at, what is so lacking in Himmy's life that he keeps coming back?
I see Defective Mightyblab is on her usual quest. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She has suffered yet another severe figurative verbal thrashing so seeks support to have me banned.
Pathetic! :rolleyes:

I see Defective Mightyblab is on her usual quest. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I see Himmy still thinks we are supposed to believe his lies.

Or as he so fondly calls it, fake news.

She has suffered yet another severe figurative verbal thrashing so seeks support to have me banned.
Pathetic! :rolleyes:
Lol, yes you are pathetic. I had a verbal thrashing? From whom? Certainly wasn't you Himmy. You're pretty useless actually.
Any more name calling to come? Or is that what you think is a verbal thrashing? Lol.

I see Himmy still thinks we are supposed to believe his lies.

Or as he so fondly calls it, fake news.
You can think whatever you like.
Just like your hero woody, you make unsupportable, unproven allegations, and as usual Defective Mightyblab will continue to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back