THE FORUM IS GOING DOWN HILL

Status
Not open for further replies.
, we are permitted freedom of speech.

That freedom of speech does not extend to attempts to incite racial hatred.

And some of us are very heavily censored for daring to ask pertinent or embarrassing questions, such as:
Can we discuss signatures?
Is there too much bad language in GD?
etc.
or displaying screen shots of racist comments in their profile.

So it seems free speech is not always permitted.

Sponsored Links
That freedom of speech does not extend to attempts to incite racial hatred.
Me thinks that you are a tad too sensitive to the real world.
Let me put some everyday London terms to you:
A spade is a spade - it means say it as it seems
As Black as Newgates Knocker - it means anything that is dark (sky etc)
Are these offensive to you?

or displaying screen shots of racist comments in their profile.
I glanced at some of those the other night - pathetic

So it seems free speech is not always permitted.
Freedom of speech has always been permitted in our country, but maybe not so in the written word on a public forum.

This forum is OBSSESSED with race, literally any thread can end up in the same old nonsense no matter how innocuous

Its boring,predictable and endlessly repeated over and over

Any counter non bigoted comment is met with the same old, do gooder, liberal leftie heard it all before jibes

Really most should just go to the BNP and be done with

you would think that white english people were the saints of the world

Newsflash THEY ARE NOT

Sponsored Links
Many a moon ago when I first joined, there were some serious debates on here and you could put your point across without being nailed to the wall. For sure, there were some 'heated' debates, but generally, points of view from others were discussed in a rational manner. Nowadays, if you dare say anything relating to anothers creed, colour, ethnic minority etc, you are labelled a racist - and wo betide if you have a different point of view, some members push the alert button and some even copy the threads to keep as so called 'evidence'
Get a grip on reallity - we all have an opinion and as this is our country, we are permitted freedom of speech.
Easy for you to say, since you're a jolly nice chap. ;)

disappointing posts Dex... highlighting exactly why the thread was started i suspect...

no indication that you were joking :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What makes you think he is? He's a Pole himself.

Dex, you usually add much value.... those posts didn't, they re-inforced the OP's theory....
The thread was (IMHO) going fine until RH seemed to want to hijack it with his usual drumbeat at the top of this page. In short, he bored me into doing the old "wibble" trick ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back