The Future?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Read carefully and I think you will find it specifically mentions cars and end of sales not use,
That's very reassuring, it makes everything alright now. Thanks for letting me know.

Did I say that? Definitely not.
Combine the theme of this thread with that of the the Wind Turbines thread and what have you got?

A government that is committed to using more electricity whilst producing less electricity.

Combine the theme of this thread with that of the the Wind Turbines thread and what have you got?

A government that is committed to using more electricity whilst producing less electricity.

And a government that is determined to force us into electric tree-hugger cars. If they were so great, a little bit of carrot might be all the encouragement we need. No need for the stick.

Saving the planet is quite a big carrot.

The planet will be fine. Man will make himself extinct long before any irrepairable damage can be done. Banning fossil fueled cars is approaching the problem from the wrong angle - there are too many people. Fossil fueled cars are literally just a smokescreen. Too many people is the problem that dishonest climate emergency nut jobs will never be honest about.

Too many people is the problem that dishonest climate emergency nut jobs will never be honest about.
Ironic when you seem to rely on arguments by Howard Cox on GB news. But, I agree, it's complicated.

Sponsored Links
Back