The genie is out of the bottle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had the covid jabs so dont really care!
Cool. Trouble is some people aren't happy that the vast majority choose to have them. And they are still going on about it.

Sponsored Links
Care to break your habit and comment on this
In what way? That's how things work.

What are you trying to gain by bringing this all up again.

You aren't a 'jab junkie'. Is that not enough for you? What are you trying to achieve?

Would I be wrong in describing a person who is happy to have injected into their body anything they are told to as a 'jab junkie'?
You think people who took a very successful vaccine are drug addicts? Really?

Because I believe that repeated and untested/marginally tested jabs affect the immune system detrimentally...
The thing is, we know. But why do you feel the need to constantly remind us, and criticise people with a different opinion?
So long as you keep claiming that the vaccine for this deadly virus is more dangerous than the virus itself, people will label you as an anti-vaxxer.
To avoid being called anti-vaxxer, you just need to stop pushing our medical opinion on everybody whenever coronavirus is mentioned.
It is a delicate subject. Many here would have lost people they love, friends, and acquaintances to this virus. We don't want to hear people saying the vaccine is wrong and the medical professionals are a con.

Sponsored Links
But why do you feel the need to constantly remind us, and criticise people with a different opinion?
They just can't bear it that the vaccine apocalypse hasn't happened like they predicted.

No. My in-laws are here at the moment. FIL has 6 stents, pace maker, half a stomach lost to cancer, T2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol. He's as skinny as anything, very frail, poor mobility.

We've just all had covid. He was OK - tired, coughing, but he's getting over it. I doubt he would not have survived this long without the vaccines, or all the pills he takes. He's had 6 covid vaccines now.

Cool. Trouble is some people aren't happy that the vast majority choose to have them. And they are still going on about it.
What the people who choose not to have experimental drugs aren't happy about is being called 'anti vaxxers'...

But it appears that those who don't question what they are being fed object to being called 'jab junkies' whilst bandying around labels to those who don't have the same insecurities as regards whichever name the next 'virus' is called...

I'd call that hypocritical in the extreme!

History is littered with medical disasters, along with it's many successes...

But the question is why do you object to an individual keeping an open mind as opposed to being a non thinking herd animal?

those who don't question what they are being fed
And why do you assume that every person who has had the jab has not questioned it?
In the past you have called us sheeple etc.
We do read up, talk to people, and make an educated choice. It's not the same choice as yours, but if you insist on calling us sheeple and claiming we're "non thinking herd animals", don't be surprised if somebody calls you an antivaxxer in return.

Just accept that some of us have made a different decision to you, and stop trying to preach your beliefs every bloody time somebody says "covid"

They just can't bear it that the vaccine apocalypse hasn't happened like they predicted.
What 'apocalypse' are you referring to?

And what timescale are you referring to as regards repercussions on the immune system, since no proper control group trials were carried out as regards these 'vaccines'?

How long did it take for the blood contamination truth to out?

Or the thalidomide scandal to be revealed?

The list goes on, but no doubt these are of little consequence to someone who is happy to get their latest fix without question...

Unless of course something comes to light in the future that they will then turn around and be shouting the ;loudest at 'what they weren't told at the time'!

PS. If the predictions of those attacking those they erroneously call 'anti vaxxers', how come we are still alive?

And how come the various jabs don't prevent transmission of the 'virus' to all people regardless of their jab status?

And why do you assume that every person who has had the jab has not questioned it?
Then tell us what research you did if you had the jab(s)

And from what sources...

Did you have a real life experience, or was it heresay?

I guess it comes down to a simple question...

Who do you trust?

And what timescale are you referring to as regards repercussions on the immune system, since no proper control group trials were carried out as regards these 'vaccines'?
You keep going on about this as if there has ever been a vaccine effect that took longer than a few months to appear.

There hasn't, ever.

Then tell us what research you did if you had the jab(s)

And from what sources...

Did you have a real life experience, or was it heresay?

I guess it comes down to a simple question...

Who do you trust?
I won't for 2 reasons:
1. CBA
2. Can't remember, it was over 2 years ago!

Why do you think I would keep a copy of all my research?

Who do I trust? The greater medical community.
And as I mentioned earlier, seeing people die, or suffer terribly from long covid before the vaccines came along, and seeing very vulnerable people survive for years into he pandemic, that now is all the reassurance I need.

Who cares? Seriously. People have largely stopped dying. Don't you remember all the bodies?

1692362261637.png

Glad to report my Brazilian relatives have survived Covid, with 6 vaccines and counting.

I'd recommend an annual covid vaccine to anybody with medical conditions that make them vulnerable. We haven't beaten this virus yet.

Or more accurately out of the syringe!

Those who wish to indulge in their 'virus' fix will soon have to pay for the pleasure, and the NHS age limit has been raised...

Linky Linky

"Covid booster vaccines are expected to become available for the UK public to buy for the first time after health officials supported the proposal. Pharmacists and private clinics will be allowed to offer jabs for sale on the high street, as they do with the flu vaccine"

Just another step in the privatisation plan...

So how many of you who get your boosters will carry on doing so if it costs?

And what other ones will then be put on the 'pay as you're jabbed' list?

The net result of course will be an increase in illnesses because most won't be able to afford them!
Not again, Jesus Christ.

• Thanks
Reactions: JP_
But it appears that those who don't question what they are being fed object to being called 'jab junkies'
No problem here. If you think I'm a drug addict then fine.
I'd call that hypocritical in the extreme!
No, like I said, I'm not bothered what names you use.
But the question is why do you object to an individual keeping an open mind
I don't. Why do you object to others having a different view?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back