The Hungarian government

Well the way I see it perhaps some in the UK should adopt the Canadian method sponsor a refugee.

Meaning that those fine up standing and noble :) citazins in the UK should do the right thing & dip there hands in there pockets & cough up some cash on a regular basis

blimey some on here would be up for it:idea:

JD

Noseall

Himagain (aka) diyer (aka) way har bee ( mind u he has not got a washing machine might be an issue ?)

Edit second thoughts perhaps way har bee would not be a good choice ;);) ?

Sponsored Links
Except that doesn't work. Either the government is corrupt, and siphons of the investment funds, or it disappears en-route to the needy, but it's been show that these so called investment programs still aren't working. Just look at what Bob Geldof started, and yet nothings changed, andy now a lot of charity money gets lost to the advertising companies, or the extremely well paid MDs.

I know it doesn't work because if you read the link I posted regarding Neo Liberal economics - you would know.

Merkel has warned Hungary that they will face financial consequences if it defies an EU ruling ordering it to accept its allocated share of
refugees arriving in Europe.
:)
Do you think Viktor Orban might change his mind?
Hungary has been allocated 25 billion euros ($30 billion) in European Structural and Investment funds via a range of programs over the period 2014-2020, according to the European Union website.
www.reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-hungary/merkel-warns-hungary-of-financial-consequences-of-defying-eu-on-migrants-idUSKCN1BQ28Y

I know it doesn't work because if you read the link I posted regarding Neo Liberal economics - you would know.

Sorry Kankerot, my appologies for not understanding; I've saved the page, but haven't had time to read it yet.

Sponsored Links
Sorry Kankerot, my appologies for not understanding; I've saved the page, but haven't had time to read it yet.

We can't take an unlimited number of refugees - economically, morally etc. But the problem still exists so we need solutions so that they don't become refugees or migrants in the fist place. The current situation is not working out well for anyone except a select few.

Back