The Hungarian government

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
will not change its anti immigration stance after the E.U highest court dismissed a challenge against migrant quotas.

The European court of justice ruled that member states must take in a share of refugees who reach Europe.

Sponsored Links
will not change its anti immigration stance after the E.U highest court dismissed a challenge against migrant quotas.

The European court of justice ruled that member states must take in a share of refugees who reach Europe.
Yep.(y)

So, that makes Greece, Hungary, and Italy as the next possibe exiteers. Anyone else not happy with the migrant quotas I wonder.

Since the 2015 migrant crisis the EU has imposed mandatory quotas on its member states for relocating asylum seekers

The Hungarian Prime minister said that he would continue to fight to force the EU to change its migrant quotas.

Sponsored Links

They will have to face the financial penalties dished out to them then.

They won't pay the fine, and the EU will then withold future payents to them, then they'll realise that it's not worth staying in the EU.

Slovakia also challenged the migrant quota at The European Court. They have also been told to Fox Trot Oscar :)

Would these be the one's Fraulein Merkel invited to Germany (and not to the EU) ? I bet they are.. Way Har Be will be back shortly with a quote from the Guardian, or one of Mumsnet (possibly) proving unequivocally that these migrants have absolutely nothing (apart from their top of the range mobile phones and Nike footwear) All these people want is wifi, accommodation, food, clothing.. (but they don't want to pay for it)

They won't pay the fine, and the EU will then withold future payents to them, then they'll realise that it's not worth staying in the EU.
I see doggit is fantasising again:
However, asked whether he felt that a continued failure to implement the refugee programme would be “incompatible” with ongoing EU membership, Mr Avramopoulos said he felt this suggestion went “too far”.

If the trio were found guilty of a breach of EU law they would be automatically hit with a fine. However, if member states deem their resistance to be more serious, they could pursue tougher sanctions.

One possibility is to look into the possibility of initiating Article 7 proceedings - something already being considered against Poland over a separate Rule of Law case - which would suspend their voting right
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/850651/Migrant-crisis-EU-Hungary-Orban-ECJ-refugee-quotas

doggit is getting as bad as **** end for making stuff up.

One possibility is to look into the possibility of initiating Article 7 proceedings - something already being considered against Poland over a separate Rule of Law case - which would suspend their voting right
Well, if that's not blackmail, I don't know what is.. Typical of the EU though to either threaten, or blackmail member states if they go against the German wishes. (I wonder if Merkel's assembling the invasion force as we speak)

The Hungarian Prime minister Viktor Orban said

"The whole issue raises very serious questions , whether we are in an alliance of European free nations with the commission representing our joint interests , or a European "Empire" which has its centre in Brussels & which can issue orders"

;)

The Hungarian Prime minister Viktor Orban said

"The whole issue raises very serious questions , whether we are in an alliance of European free nations with the commission representing our joint interests , or a European "Empire" which has its centre in Brussels & which can issue orders"

;)
I'd have called it a European Dictatorship, ruled by Merkel and her lapdog Junkers.

Well, if that's not blackmail, I don't know what is.. Typical of the EU though to either threaten, or blackmail member states if they go against the German wishes. (I wonder if Merkel's assembling the invasion force as we speak)
It is the ECJ ruling, nothing to do with Germany, or Merkel.
But that does not stop you being silly.
I see why you, **** end, doggit, et al, so anti-EU. You are all just making up stupid stuff, making silly comments.
Is that because you are bereft of sensible conversation?

Sponsored Links
Back