The Hungarian government

We aren't part of the schengen area, and having a custsoms border, don't have to agree to the same quota problems; although I think the EU was trying to get us to agree to take our "share".

Sponsored Links
We are part of the EU. What did we collectively agree?
Oh, I see so when Merkel invited over a million to Germany, she actually meant the EU? I wonder if our PM at the time "collectively" agreed with Fraulein Merkel. I wonder if any European PM collectively agreed with her? (seems not ehh)

Sponsored Links
So why is Merkel telling the EU it's their problem that she invited far too many refugees? Durrrrrrrrrr

Merkel telling the EU

I'd be interested to see the text of her speech to the European Parliament where she said that. Have you got a link? No, because it's just a lie you made up.

Are you drunk, or have you forgotten to take your medication?

Merkel opened the doors to a million refugees into Germany

and she did make speeches & comments promoting the policy ;) JD probably missed em due to being intoxicated at the time :) ????

or just went into ostrich mode , by burying his head in the sand :LOL:

I'd be interested to see the text of her speech to the European Parliament where she said that. Have you got a link? No, because it's just a lie you made up.

Are you drunk, or have you forgotten to take your medication?
Perhaps tranny thinks he can find this imaginary speech that judy invented

Perhaps tranny thinks he can find this imaginary speech that judy invented

speech to who ? who cares ?

Are u saying that Merkel was against letting in 1 million migrants ?

it was her policy she supported it . her idea

lay off the booze & pull your head out of yer back side

Merkel Said that they would take as many as wanted to come. Unfortunately, even more came than she anticipated, so the problem became where do we put them. Most will classify themselves as refugees, because that gives them privelages, but in reality, at least 7 out of 10 are reckoned to be economic migrants. Many manage to lose their passports, but that's because they could be identified as coming from non war zone countries, so would get rejected.

Sponsored Links
Back