The Irish

Sponsored Links
Those numbers aren't quite as insignificant as they might appear nosy. Your dilemma is, do I ignore them, and hate myself if all six come up, or do I do them.
Wouldn't it be funny if...............

Those numbers aren't quite as insignificant as they might appear nosy. Your dilemma is, do I ignore them, and hate myself if all six come up, or do I do them.
Wouldn't it be funny if...............

Good point

What if you both did them and had to share the big win........:whistle:

Sponsored Links
Prime minister has asked the big beasts in the EU ( country’s) to cool it over this brexit caper with the UK

as it is damaging or will damage
Ireland

hmmm big beasts

basically that scoundrel Macron / French :LOL:
He addressed UK and EU.
In fact EU have made no arrogant or aggressive threats over NI trade. Whereas UK and especially DUP are raising their rhetoric day by day.

Macron is not EU, and France is not the EU.
You need to brush up on your geography.
Your knowledge of current affairs is not much better either.

In the meantime, please remember this is the Brexit that BJ agreed, the Brexit that he won a substantial majority to deliver. A Brexit that was agreed in UK Parliament. A Brexit with rules that is not yet fully enforced. Let's see how loudly you're bleating when the rules are fully enforced.

The problem the UK has when negotiating with the EU is that the people they are negotiating with come from backgrounds that have no tradition of democracy.
This bloke Sefcovic who is talking to Michael Gove about the N. I. Protocol is a communist from a former communist country, as such the concept of democratic accountability is anathema.
He can't seem to get his head around the idea that dictating to people who have no democratic representation in the EU Parliament is wrong.

The problem the UK has when negotiating with the EU is that the people they are negotiating with come from backgrounds that have no tradition of democracy.
This bloke Sefcovic who is talking to Michael Gove about the N. I. Protocol is a communist from a former communist country, as such the concept of democratic accountability is anathema.
He can't seem to get his head around the idea that dictating to people who have no democratic representation in the EU Parliament is wrong.
It's not his fault if UK no longer wanted to participate.
EU did not want Brexit, did not ask for it, gave UK ample opportunity to soften it.
But BJ went for the hardest Brexit possible.
EU politicians are looking after their own, as you'd expect any politician to do.
Except when UK Tories look after their own, they don't mean UK citizens in general.

Sponsored Links
Back