the largest ever image of the moon

Footprints and a flag is what i want to see otherwise it was all a set up

Sponsored Links
ok, round thing's don't have corners...

and which crater?

if youre looking for the junk, when you first open the page you see the border between the light and dark side of the moon running horizontally down the page. Just down from the top is a large circular area (sea of tranquility?) At the base of this there is a large crater. Literally on the equator of the moon. Zoom in on that. There is also a smaller one at its 2 o'clock. could just be rocks though!

If your looking for the soup dragon and the clangers, im not telling you! :LOL:

Hope you install fences vertically - as opposed to horizontally.. :D

'...The Lunar temperature increases about 280 C from just before dawn to Lunar noon...' Almost as hostile as the Notter's revenge... :D

Sponsored Links
The site information said:
Size and resolution
The image is 87.4 megapixels, with a Moon diameter of around 9550 pixels. That's an angular resolution of approximately 0.2 arcseconds per pixel, which allows features as small as 1km (0.6 miles) to be seen.
I don't think you're going to find a lunar module / debris which is less than 5 metres across nor the London Bus.

of course the astronauts went to the moon, they brought back some rock,it had "the moon" all the way through it.

they brought back some rock,it had "the moon" all the way through it.

I've been conned! :evil:

I was told my piece was from the 'Dark Side of The Moon', and thats why it says;

'nooM ehT' through the middle! :evil:

you have been conned conny, thats that cheap imported martian stuff,not the real mccoy.

the only true thing about the moon is that its made from cheese, i am privilege to know this top secret info and its not edam cheese, the truth is its tesco,s own brand made millions of years ago and is turning moldy green, mars is red lester and jupiter is made from the 5 cheeses of the world . i can vouch for this to be the truth has a rat told me in the plumbing section.

the only true thing about the moon is that its made from cheese, i am privilege to know this top secret info and its not edam cheese, the truth is its tesco,s own brand made millions of years ago and is turning moldy green, mars is red lester and jupiter is made from the 5 cheeses of the world . i can vouch for this to be the truth has a rat told me in the plumbing section.

I cannot dispute this revalation.

I cannot dispute this revalation.
:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back