The leak

While true, these things are established in advance of disclosure. If you 'sign up', volunteer for the clearance etc. then you accept you might find out the odd thing you don't like. It would have been better for him to resign over it and keep his integrity intact, more likely doing significantly more damage and leading the public/press to conclude something was dodgy.

Sponsored Links
It would have been better for him to resign over it and keep his integrity intact, more likely doing significantly more damage and leading the public/press to conclude something was dodgy.
How do you come to that conclusion?

That's like saying I'll plead guilty to something I haven't done and then having to live with a lie!

And it's pretty obvious that with Mayhem not allowing a criminal investigation (and the police now saying there is no basis for one), she was simply throwing her toys out of the pram in order to divert attention from a dodgy deal...

That seems to be the current ideology - fake news!

Sponsored Links
she was simply throwing her toys out of the pram in order to divert attention from a dodgy deal

I agree, the attention should have been directed at this, not Gavin Williamson.

Has TM been learning from Trump?

According to the times GW made fun of May diabetes and had plans drawn up to invade 5 African countries.

Tories need to get battered at the polls so they can redefine themselves and get rid of all these loonies.

There is a lot I agree with in core conservatism but what we have is pus filled boil thats lurched way too far to the right.

Has TM been learning from Trump?
Or did Trump learn from Brexit?

Make your lies so bleeding obvious and the dumb part of the electorate will pick the wrong people to blame ;)

According to the times GW made fun of May diabetes and had plans drawn up to invade 5 African countries

Doesnt surprise me, GW is a childish deluded individual -if he campaigns for a police investigation that proves he did wrong, thatll be his comeuppance.

Doesnt surprise me, GW is a childish deluded individual -if he campaigns for a police investigation that proves he did wrong, thatll be his comeuppance.

Call his bluff but GW is just another in a long line of weak useless duplicitious MPs promoted way Beyond their station.

He is in a safe seat so he wont be ousted. We need electoral reform to get rid of all the loonies left and right.

He leaked info from a closed security meeting

Government cannot work with out confidentiality irrespective of which party is in power

Same goes with that private conversation that took place between Corbyn and Hodge

She taped it and than made it available to the press

Total disgrace imho

Gavin Williamson's ambition always outstripped his abilities, the leaking scandal was the last straw for Theresa May according to some reports.
Apparently he wanted to invade Africa and send Gunboats down to the South China sea to confront the Chinese.:D:D.
Instead of an inquiry into the source of the leak maybe there should be an inquiry to find out why the quality of today's politicians is so low.

Last edited:

Government cannot work with out confidentiality irrespective of which party is in power

Same goes with that private conversation that took place between Corbyn and Hodge

She taped it and than made it available to the press

Total disgrace imho
Hodge was a disgrace, if Politicians can't trust each other how can they expect trust from anyone else.

And how do YOU know that actually happened?

Of course there is another question that isn't being asked because of these diversion tactics...

If the UK is such a 'world leader' (and apparently everyone is queuing up to give us those wonderful trade deals), how come we don't have the technological know how to set up our own 5G network?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back