The leak

"Theresa May now sits at having had 42 government or cabinet ministers resign or be sacked

She refuses to resign.

Not that there is anybody better to replace her.

I know JohnD is rooting for Boris (y)

Sponsored Links
Here's a pretty picture of a duck for you.

View attachment 163984
You don't get it, do you.

If someone is so defective that they find the truth about them insulting then that is because the truth about them is very unpleasant. It is not the fault of the person accurately describing them if they don't like being accurately described.

If someone is so defective that they find the truth about them insulting then that is because the truth about them is very unpleasant. It is not the fault of the person accurately describing them if they don't like being accurately described.
You don't get it do you?
Debate, argue, disagree with whatever being written, but the moment you get stuck in with personal insults (pretty much every post) shows yourself to be very limited in skills and intelligence.

Sponsored Links
You don't get it do you?
Debate, argue, disagree with whatever being written, but the moment you get stuck in with personal insults (pretty much every post) shows yourself to be very limited in skills and intelligence.
They are not personal insults, in the sense that I am not sitting here with the mindset of insulting anybody.

If I truthfully describe an utter )$")(*%&*%^# as an "utter )$")(*%&*%^#" and they feel insulted by that they the fault is clearly theirs for being an utter )$")(*%&*%^#, not mine for recognising that they are and saying so.

They are not personal insults, in the sense that I am not sitting here with the mindset of insulting anybody.

If I truthfully describe an utter )$")(*%&*%^# as an "utter )$")(*%&*%^#" and they feel insulted by that they the fault is clearly theirs for being an utter )$")(*%&*%^#, not mine for recognising that they are and saying so.

In your unwanted worthless opinion.

This tirade of name calling is just tiresome to read, regardless who they are aimed at. It's all you do - so much so I scan briefly through most of your posts and anything interesting or informative you may have to say gets lost.
Polite clever insults without the foul language are much more effective - but pointless arguing, he's been at it along time.

This from 2008

https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/the-death-penalty.136979/page-3#post-918515
Blimey, 11 years of it. How come he's never been banned?

And agreed, smart, polite insults are the best and often very amusing too, even when aimed at myself!

Oooh, I wouldn't say never.

This was a good one for a really miserable neighbour when she was complaing about something - no, really, she was horrible.

"I have to tell you that I'm afraid you are labouring under the mishaprehension that the stupid one of us is me."

Shut her up for a few seconds.

Well after a great deal of deliberation and soul searching I have come to the conclusion sad as it may be

That u are a scum bag :cool:

:LOL::LOL:

The Leader of the House, Andrea Leadsom, stepped down on Wednesday night over the PM's Brexit policy.

Several cabinet ministers have also told the BBC that the PM cannot stay in her post.

23rd May 2019

ARM deals blow to Huawei

Updated 2 hours ago

Cambridge-based chip designer ARM is the latest British company to sever ties with Huawei. ARM has told its workers to suspend business with Huawei, the BBC reports, citing internal documents. The chipmaker has reportedly asked staff to halt active contracts and pending engagements with the Chinese telecom powerhouse to comply with US trade restrictions. Huawei uses ARM designs for its chips, which it pays to license. EE and Vodafone have dropped Huawei’s handsets from their faster 5G networks.

Sponsored Links
Back