The Mighty Trump

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Vaguely, I thought he was acquitted?
Trump is having to chuck millions at lawyers to fend off many lawsuits and investigations into his wrongdoing. Money will likely be his saviour again. I can see why some people admire him.

Sponsored Links
He's also widely misquoted.

Ah yes, the manipulative mainstream media have begun witchhunting pooor Donny again.
His speech at the weekend was widely televised and i'm sure a transcript is available so how does he end up being misquoted so much?
That fat troll-weasel is slithering toward the midterms, witing for another chance to flood the airwaves with his noxious miasma, choking the internet with random bowel movements and leaving a trail of hate and mistrust wherever he goes.
Will nobody rid us of this facile fraud?
His poison has already infected the GoP and i fear he will spread even more ordure around before he finally shuffles off.

Last edited:
In an embarrassing slip-up, the US President said: “Putin may circle Kyiv with tanks, but he will never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people.”

Behind him, Vice President Kamala Harris mouthed “Ukrainian” and shuffled uncomfortably in her seat.

Sponsored Links
In an embarrassing slip-up, the US President said: “Putin may circle Kyiv with tanks, but he will never gain the hearts and souls of the Iranian people.”

Behind him, Vice President Kamala Harris mouthed “Ukrainian” and shuffled uncomfortably in her seat.

I'd take an honest slip-up over a torrent of bullshine any day.

Trump is having to chuck millions at lawyers to fend off many lawsuits and investigations into his wrongdoing. Money will likely be his saviour again. I can see why some people admire him.
criminal and civil

It was never clear what his attitude to Russia was largely due to claims that Russia helped get him elected. Once the media tom toms get started it always clouds things over even more so in the USA. So he points out differences now. None of the factors he mentions can be controlled by the state.Many countries are in the same situation.

Reports though. Trump supporter still do and Biden popularity is at an all time low. LOL Probably largely due to inflation. What causes the inflation - supply and demand.

He is a popularist and while our politicians use these factors to get elected more of these worry them. He also made good use of social media. We'll probably see more of that from all. It even figured in Brexit.

Iran on the cusp of a nuclear bomb

Is this same Iran that Donnie "the president of peace" warned not to retaliate to the drone strike on their general? Donny warned them that he would (illegally) bomb dozens of Iranian sites of cultural importance. Iran went on to bomb US/coalition airfields in Iraq, resulting in a hundred US troops having to be flown to Germany for concussion injuries.

Donnie backed down from his threat and shrugged off the injuries as being slight headaches.

Shortly after he went on to negotiate the May 1st 2020 withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan with the Taliban (without telling NATO). There is no doubt that Biden fudged the withdrawal, but Trump clearly had no withdrawal plan in place.

And apropos Ukraine- why does Donald refuse to say what Biden should be doing? Thus far he has simply said that sanctions are a waste of time.

Rumour had it than in the last days of trumps presidency there were military people who were concerned about trumps access
To to launch codes

ref Iran

Is this same Iran that Donnie "the president of peace" warned not to retaliate to the drone strike on their general? Donny warned them that he would (illegally) bomb dozens of Iranian sites of cultural importance. Iran went on to bomb US/coalition airfields in Iraq, resulting in a hundred US troops having to be flown to Germany for concussion injuries.

Donnie backed down from his threat and shrugged off the injuries as being slight headaches.

Shortly after he went on to negotiate the May 1st 2020 withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan with the Taliban (without telling NATO). There is no doubt that Biden fudged the withdrawal, but Trump clearly had no withdrawal plan in place.

And apropos Ukraine- why does Donald refuse to say what Biden should be doing? Thus far he has simply said that sanctions are a waste of time.

Yes, that's right. Donald knows who the bad guys are and is willing to do something about it.

Sponsored Links
Back