The Mighty Trump

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Rumour had it than in the last days of trumps presidency there were military people who were concerned about trumps access
To to launch codes

ref Iran
Favourite ways to start a rumour: "I've heard that..", or "rumour has it.....", or " I read that....." :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Favourite ways to start a rumour: "I've heard that..", or "rumour has it.....", or " I read that....." :rolleyes:

This was widely reported on CNN at the time from credible military sources; who also wrote an open letter to the effect that they wouldn't co-operate with Trump if he tried to enforce a military coup from the White House.

This was widely reported on CNN at the time from credible military sources; who also wrote an open letter to the effect that they wouldn't co-operate with Trump if he tried to enforce a military coup from the White House.
What CNN actually did was to demonstrate that Trump was being very silly in his response to Kim Jong Un
"The President by himself cannot press a button and cause missiles to fly. He can only give an authenticated order which others would follow and then missiles would fly," Dr. Peter Feaver, a professor of public policy and political science at Duke University, told congressional lawmakers last year.
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/03/politics/trump-nuclear-football-explainer/index.html

What CNN actually did was to demonstrate that Trump was being very silly in his response to Kim Jong Un
"The President by himself cannot press a button and cause missiles to fly. He can only give an authenticated order which others would follow and then missiles would fly," Dr. Peter Feaver, a professor of public policy and political science at Duke University, told congressional lawmakers last year.
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/03/politics/trump-nuclear-football-explainer/index.html

Your link is in regard to events in 2018 and my point was in relation to the events after the 2020 election, when Trump was becoming more of a clear and present danger to the United States than the Russians have ever been.

Sponsored Links
Watch this. Trump was spot on
My favourite was when he added an extra bit of marker pen to a weather map showing a hurricane path, just to back up more of his bullshizzle.
Lost count of the times he openly denied saying summat only two days prior on national TV.
The man is a nailed-on loon.

Watch this. Trump was spot on about NATO and Germany and the gas contract with Russia.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1497657529572241418/pu/vid/552x360/fuYaOU4FSAvbxgq4.mp4?tag=12

USA talking to USA. He must have known that a war was imminent. Against that Europe has been trading with Russia for rather a long time UK too but not in areas many would be aware of. I love the comment stop using Russian gas immediately. Typical Trump oh so simple buy liquid of the USA instead. Seems they have been boosting their ability to produce it.

Gas why? Germany has a history of using poor quality coal. Uk too. London smogs killing people and acid rain messing up Scandinavian forests, So there was a shift all over the place to gas. Coal gas, Then comes natural gas. Just where was Germany supposed to get it from? Coal had been used for electricity. Oil has been as well then comes gas. All due to being cleaner or cheaper. Coal gas got lots hooked into gas. Most houses in the UK have it. Other countries will be the same.

Bulk transport of liquid gas is relatively new. As we are finding it's not cheap. No way it can be.

Lots of campaigning against nuclear. Some countries took no notice, UK - a more expensive option thanks to N Sea. Germany seems to have been too keen to get rid of it / not expand it.

Thanks to it's own history Germany is not keen on war. USA defending us all. Frankly I'd rather we did it ourselves but we used USA warheads at one point. It does have to be paid for.

Your link is in regard to events in 2018 and my point was in relation to the events after the 2020 election, when Trump was becoming more of a clear and present danger to the United States than the Russians have ever been.
Trump wouldn't have access to the nuclear codes after 2020.
Perhaps you can provide a link to the apparent issue that you are referring to?

Trump is a bad guy

why cant you see it?

Whatever you think of Trump, Putin would have been kept in his box had Trump not been cheated out of the presidency. Do you want to live in the American empire that has kept you safe all your life or do you want to be part of a new Russian empire? (You are a commie, mind).

Watch this. Trump was spot on about NATO and Germany and the gas contract with Russia.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1497657529572241418/pu/vid/552x360/fuYaOU4FSAvbxgq4.mp4?tag=12

Part of why people hate Trump is that he wanted freeloaders to pay their share.

Trump the freeloader? Trump that has stiffed people out of millions?
Trump that has been bankrupt more times than Liz Taylors' marriages? Silver spoon Trump that inherited all his wealth from daddy? Trump that owes millions in debt?

Corrupt crook Trump is the ultimate Freeloader in Chief.

Trump the freeloader? Trump that has stiffed people out of millions?
Trump that has been bankrupt more times than Liz Taylors' marriages? Silver spoon Trump that inherited all his wealth from daddy? Trump that owes millions in debt?

Corrupt crook Trump is the ultimate Freeloader in Chief.

well Er

apart from that he is a stand up bloke :ROFLMAO:

Whatever you think of Trump, Putin would have been kept in his box had Trump not been cheated out of the presidency. Do you want to live in the American empire that has kept you safe all your life or do you want to be part of a new Russian empire? (You are a commie, mind).

****ing hell! The guys got a Enoch Powell avatar and banging on about how good the orange con man is. I’m all for bringing Back an IQ test required for breeding!

****ing hell! The guys got a Enoch Powell avatar and banging on about how good the orange con man is. I’m all for bringing Back an IQ test required for breeding!

Given your location Muffy, I’m not sure that’s a good idea. Cousin uncle could pass it

Sponsored Links
Back