The most boring country / place you've ever been.

E

EddieM

I traveled a little bit in my life.

Fair bit of Europe. Canada,US and Oz

Whats the most boring place you've ever visited?

Mine are :-

Switzerland (lovely scenery, but lacking any vibe)
Canada (admittedly only Vancouver and Calgary) ditto.

And of course.... Grange over sands!!

Sponsored Links
Don't know Norfolk too well, flat i'd imagine. Best part of Calgary, the airport!!

:rolleyes: doesnt matter where you are....its the company you are with that makes the difference......

i had a lovely afternoon in Grange once .. :p

tho....Knot End is a little yawn-worthy.

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes: doesnt matter where you are....its the company you are with that makes the difference......

Oh yeah! "i last went to grange over sands when i was 14!!!!....and there was nothing there then!!.....guess it hasnt changed then????"

Oh yeah! "i last went to grange over sands when i was 14!!!!....and there was nothing there then!!.....guess it hasnt changed then????"

its been re painted in quaint pastel shades.....it has a little park....and a couple of pubs...jeez what more do you want....its a countryside village!

its been re painted in quaint pastel shades.....it has a little park....and a couple of pubs...jeez what more do you want....its a countryside village!

coming from the ar5e end of nowhere, I know the ar5e end of nowhere!! and GOS is the ar5e end of nowhere!! Pastel shades or no. Should really have painted it 50 shades of grey.

I liked Knot end I thought it was too weired to be boring, we took the ferry to Fleetwood, new town's seem to be very boring like Crawley, towns with no soul.

Grange has a very exciting footpath or two.

For big places in the western world Salt Lake City must be a contender. Jeez is that place the pits.

Grange has a very exciting footpath or two.

Guess if they led out of the sh*****e they would be very interesting, if for some ungodly reason you found yourself there.

Basingstoke / Bracknell / Slough / Reading are not too high on my list either. Indeed Slough was so awful we let Berkshire have it!

Sponsored Links
Back