The most jaw-dropping place you've ever seen...

image.jpg
image.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Hey Bodd is that Romford

Mount BROMO, Java.. Stayed up there for a couple of nights sea level was 90 drgee tropical heat.. The cool nights and early mornings up there was like a breath of fresh air.
In fact it was.

But no not Romford

In 1984 we flew from Denpasar to Jakarta, as we passed over MT Bromo ( I think) the Garuda pilot banked the plane over so we could look into Bromo, I recall a crater full of glowing lava

I was meant to be flying Denpasar to Singapore. I met a Swedish and Welsh girl. So me and my Swiss mate Remee traveled by land with them to Jakarta. Fantastic place is Java. Bromo was awesome.

We were fed up of Bali and travelled to Java by bus and ferry then caught trains to random towns, then back to Bali to catch the flight, Java was on TV recently on Portillos Asian rail journey

We were fed up of Bali and travelled to Java by bus and ferry then caught trains to random towns, then back to Bali to catch the flight, Java was on TV recently on Portillos Asian rail journey

Agree Bali. Overrated. I used to go to a bar called the Sari club. A lovley old guy with a very big knife stood the door. Years later it got bombed. Hopefully it didn't get him.. Toby his name was.

Australian Benidorm in Kuta etc but some nice places in the north and central areas

Sponsored Links
Back